classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Chat Recap - Making the Transition from the Old to New Catalog

joyce pacer
Making the Transition from Old to the New Catalog
This is an exciting time of the year.  We are sad to see many of our sets discontinued and anxious to see what is new.  Our customers are the same.  If you play this time of the year up, your sales will be great.  Customers start to panic when they think that things on their wish list is being retired.
April:
1.  Run a contest.  
          Have people summit a list of the ten sets that they think will be retired.  Show the prize the
           person who has the most correct will win on April 21 when the retired list is published.  
            This will get the excited started.
2.  Ask customers to make their reservations to get the new catalog when we receive them.
            Make this only a few days before it becomes active.  Otherwise they may  change their
           "I have to have" list.
         c.   Pre-order the catties that you want SU to mail to your customers.
3. Separate the items that are being retired that you own and pull sample cards so you can display them
   as Going, Going------Gone.  This will refresh the customers mind about these items.
4.  When the list comes out, create an emergency that on the non-stamp items, when they sell out they are gone.

May
1.  Have a Farewell party.
2. Pre-order catalogs.
3.  Pre-order sets to make samples with.
4.  Join swaps to get extra samples for sets you are not ordering.
5.  I like to organize my samples in books for each set and add a card with the name, number , price, and page number.

June
Hold a new catalog Open House
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

NOTES FROM LAST NIGHT'S CHAT RE: SU!: Summary from last night's chat

donna matoi

I hate repeat emails, but here is the summary of last night's chat.

DONNA MATOI
Your Creative & Inspiration Coach
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Manager
Long Beach, CA
(310) 213-7433

need stamps? shop 24/7 www.dcmluv2stamp.stampinup.net.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SU!: Summary from last night's chat
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders"
<ml-node+s1100894n7795h77@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Thu, April 03, 2014 6:39 am
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@donnascreativepad.com>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Summary from last night
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

This is an exciting time of the year.  We are sad to see many of our sets discontinued and anxious to see what is new.  Our customers are the same.  If you play this time of the year up, your sales will be great.  Customers start to panic when they think that things on their wish list is being retired.
April:
1.  Run a contest.  
          Have people summit a list of the ten sets that they think will be retired.  Show the prize the
           person who has the most correct will win on April 21 when the retired list is published.  
2.  Ask customers to make their reservations to get the new catalog when we receive them.
            Make this only a few days before it becomes active.  Otherwise they may  change their
           "I have to have" list.
3. Separate the items that are being retired that you own and pull sample cards so you can display them
   as Going, Going------Gone.  This will refresh the customers mind about these items.
4.  When the list comes out, create an emergency that on the non-stamp items, when they sell out they are gone.

May
2. Pre-order catalogs.
5.  I like to organize my samples in books for each set and add a card with the name, number , price, and page number.

June
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Summary-from-last-night-s-chat-tp7795.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml-node+s1100894n5514h66@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Business Chat Recap - Making the Transition from the Old to New Catalog

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
Moved to Business Talk section - great business information!
SLB
joyce pacer wrote
April:
1.  Run a contest.  
           "I have to have" list.

May
2. Pre-order catalogs.

June

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest