Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Builder Task: Share the News

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

15 Minute Business Builder Task

Share the News

Get Your Newsletter Ready

When you’re running a small business staying in touch with your customers is critical. Newsletters are a great way to connect with your customers and generate business and customer loyalty. When your customers sign up for your newsletter, they know they will receive information sales, new products, and ideas!

Newsletter content is very important! Do you have something important to say? Or are you sending out a new email to your customers simply because it’s a new week or month? You don’t want to send out a newsletter just for the sake of sending one out as that could increase your number of unsubscribes. Be sure there is something of value for your customers enclosed in your newsletter.

Do you use the Stampin’ Up! Corporate Newsletters? Use these ideas to change it up, and set yourself apart.

Participate in the SUDSOL Newsletter Co-op and have access to lots of articles each month to include in your newsletter.

Take 15 minutes today and get started on your next customer newsletter.

15 minutes isn’t near enough time to complete your newsletter – but it is enough time to get organized and ready so when you sit down to complete it you are ready, and it doesn’t take all day!

Here are some things you can complete in your 15 minutes now, or in 15 minute increments as you have time!

• Create a great subject line – Your newsletter needs to grab readers the minute it lands in their inboxes. If it’s something bland and unappetizing like "Monthly newsletter," they will pass it by.

• Create a subject line that sounds interesting-- that draws them into the content and makes them want to open it!

• Content - Nothing turns customers off faster than newsletter after newsletter with “Buy from me, buy from me, buy from me,” as the main content. Be sure you are building relationships. Offer information of value to your customers and present yourself as a trusted expert.

• What information will you share this month? A tip, tidbit, technique, sample, etc. Write it down! Be ready to add it to your newsletter.

• Be A Tease! New product, catalog, class or service are great things to share!

• Consider what teasers you can include in your newsletter that will encourage your customers to click through links to visit your website or blog. Write them down – be ready to add to your newsletter

• Make a Plan – Newsletters don’t have to be long or involved. They just have to flick you on the forehead and say, ‘Remember me. Here’s a little nugget of knowledge. Do you need what I have to offer?’ Be brief, be bright and be gone.

• Make a check list, a note, or some other plan for your next newsletter. Be sure that when you sit down to complete your Newsletter – you are prepared.

Business Share

What are you putting in your newsletter? Share your list, your notes, your ideas on what to include in this month’s newsletter with SUDSOL!

Taking Time For Business

Time is a manmade concept. It’s a little hard to swallow sometimes, particularly since everything in our lives seems to revolve around it.

Many times you hear excuses that there just isn’t enough time in the day to build your business.

Each day SUDSOL recommends one 15 minute task to work on to help build your business. These are achievable tasks that you absolutely can do.

Take 15 minutes from your lunch break, after dinner, before heading to work, or some other time that works into your schedule – and tackle just one small task to help build your business!

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@sudsol.org

SaveSave

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest