Administrator

My document title
15 Minute Business Builder Task

My Paper Pumpkin

con·ti·nu·i·ty

ˌkäntəˈn(y)o͞oədē/
noun
noun: continuity
1. the unbroken and consistent existence or operation of something over a period of time.

Paper Pumpkin has tremendous potential to increase your sales every month-hello residual income! Every time a Paper Pumpkin ships, the sales magically appear on your report. Just think, with only three members, you are nearly half way to meeting your quarterly minimums! We know-it sounds too good to be true. Let's do the math: $14.95 per membership x 3 members x 3 months = $134.55. Sweet!

Take 15 minutes today to remind your customers that now is the time to sign up and get started! 

Make sure you remind them that:

• MPP comes directly to them! A fun and quick creative break each month.

• MPP is the perfect product for the casual stamper. You know, those customers that want to craft, but don't have the time or space to jump in with both feet.

Business Share

Share your ideas on how to encourage customers to join My Paper Pumpkin.

Taking Time For Business

Time is a manmade concept. It’s a little hard to swallow sometimes, particularly since everything in our lives seems to revolve around it.

Many times you hear excuses that there just isn’t enough time in the day to build your business.

Each day SUDSOL recommends one 15 minute task to work on to help build your business. These are achievable tasks that you absolutely can do.

Take 15 minutes from your lunch break, after dinner, before heading to work, or some other time that works into your schedule – and tackle just one small task to help build your business!

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@sudsol.org

SaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest