|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Business Builder Task: Follow Up

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

15 Minute Business Builder Task

Follow Up

After the Sale

Do You Follow Up? If you’re just waiting around for your customers to call you, you’re going to do significantly less business than if you pick up the phone and call your customers. Every telephone call you make is an “Income Producing” activity. Each one of these calls builds relationships and possible future business.

Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event. Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

Example: Hi, is this (customer name)? “Great, this is (your name) your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. How are you doing today?”

“I wanted to give you a call today to see if your order arrived and if everything was perfect with your items and delivery?”

note: If anything was wrong with the order, handle it promptly.

“That’s great (customer name), I am so happy to hear that your order arrived safely and that you are enjoying your new items.”

“(customer name), I just wanted you to know that in the future when you want to place an order or if you would like to book a party, you can reach me at (phone) or at (email).”

“(customer name) while I have you on the phone today, would you like for me to add you to my catalog mailing list?” (customer response) “Great, I will mail out a catalog to you every time we publish a new one with Stampin’ Up!”

“Thank you (customer name) for your purchase and for giving me a few minutes of your time today. I hope we get to talk again soon.”

No recent event? Call a customer or two you haven’t heard from for a while. Staying in touch with customers increase your sales and your income.

“Hi (customer name), this is (your name). I'm really excited about a great special Stampin’ Up! Is offering this month and I thought you might like to hear about it.”

Business Share

Share your customer follow up script with SUDSOL! We’d love to hear it!

Taking Time For Business

Time is a manmade concept. It’s a little hard to swallow sometimes, particularly since everything in our lives seems to revolve around it.

Many times you hear excuses that there just isn’t enough time in the day to build your business.

Each day SUDSOL recommends one 15 minute task to work on to help build your business. These are achievable tasks that you absolutely can do.

Take 15 minutes from your lunch break, after dinner, before heading to work, or some other time that works into your schedule – and tackle just one small task to help build your business!

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@sudsol.org

SaveSaveSaveSave

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest