Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Builder Task: Donate

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

15 Minute Business Builder Task

Donate

What do you do with all that stuff?

You know, that extra stuff lying around, stuffed in closets, in the corner, and in the way. Many of us clean out our stuff and donate to a local charity, thrift store, etc.

What about stampin’ stuff? Retired product, old swap samples, catalogs, minis, oh my! Well, why not donate them too, and get a little marketing done at the same time!

Take 15 minutes today, gather some retired products and think of three places to donate them. Teachers, pre-schools, senior centers, library programs, MOPS group, etc., are great!

Once you’ve done that, add your contact information, class schedule, and information about you. Next time you are out, drop these off at the locations you chose.

Got a few extra minutes? Think of ways you can increase the marketing. Dropping at a pre-school? Offer to make a simple project with the kids. Library? How about offering to do a project with the moms while they wait for their kids during story hour?

These are simple, free ways to get out there, and get noticed, and clean out your stampin’ area too!

Business Share

Share where you decided to donate your stuff, and how you plan to use it to market your business.

Taking Time For Business

Time is a manmade concept. It’s a little hard to swallow sometimes, particularly since everything in our lives seems to revolve around it.

Many times you hear excuses that there just isn’t enough time in the day to build your business.

Each day SUDSOL recommends one 15 minute task to work on to help build your business. These are achievable tasks that you absolutely can do.

Take 15 minutes from your lunch break, after dinner, before heading to work, or some other time that works into your schedule – and tackle just one small task to help build your business!

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SU!: Business Builder Task: Donate

Linda Willimer

photo (90).JPG (109K) Download Attachment

Ladies, 

This Business Builder arrived just as I was about to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated or offered donations of cardstock and other supplies for my wellness classes at the Princeton Breast Cancer Resource Center.

I hold classes for survivors, making birthday, thank you and sympathy cards for members and their families. It's a great class for those who can't do the exercise classes or more strenuous activities. The stamping and coloring aspect is a huge therapy treat for them! I have attached a photo of cards we have made recently, as you can see we have used mostly retired supplies, but that's been the fun part, trying to coordinate what we have out of our limited supplies!!

My next project is to find some Spanish sentiment stamps. We have a growing number of ladies from the local Spanish speaking community. I feel badly I only have a Muchas Gracias and a Feliz Cumpleanos (both of which are non SU and very large). If anyone has a set to sell I'm sure they will find the money to let me buy one or two.

Thank you again for all your generosity. Believe me, anything we received will be used and appreciated!!

Linda
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store: HERE
My Blog: HERE

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:15:27 -0700
To: stampingbeauty@
Subject: SU!: Business Builder Task: Donate

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Business Builder Task: Donate
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

15 Minute Business Builder Task Donate

What do you do with all that stuff?
You know, that extra stuff lying around, stuffed in closets, in the corner, and in the way. Many of us clean out our stuff and donate to a local charity, thrift store, etc.

What about stampin’ stuff? Retired product, old swap samples, catalogs, minis, oh my! Well, why not donate them too, and get a little marketing done at the same time!
Take 15 minutes today, gather some retired products and think of three places to donate them. Teachers, pre-schools, senior centers, library programs, MOPS group, etc., are great!

Once you’ve done that, add your contact information, class schedule, and information about you. Next time you are out, drop these off at the locations you chose.

Got a few extra minutes? Think of ways you can increase the marketing. Dropping at a pre-school? Offer to make a simple project with the kids. Library? How about offering to do a project with the moms while they wait for their kids during story hour?

These are simple, free ways to get out there, and get noticed, and clean out your stampin’ area too!

Business Share

Share where you decided to donate your stuff, and how you plan to use it to market your business.
Taking Time For Business

Time is a manmade concept. It’s a little hard to swallow sometimes, particularly since everything in our lives seems to revolve around it.
Many times you hear excuses that there just isn’t enough time in the day to build your business.
Each day SUDSOL recommends one 15 minute task to work on to help build your business. These are achievable tasks that you absolutely can do.
Take 15 minutes from your lunch break, after dinner, before heading to work, or some other time that works into your schedule – and tackle just one small task to help build your business!

Contact

Follow Us!

SUDSOL
SLB@

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Builder-Task-Donate-tp26264.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake