Bunny Builder Punch

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bunny Builder Punch

Lisa Miller
Hoping someone can answer soon. I thought the bunny builder punch was just backordered. I don’t see it on the non-orderable status list but when attempting to add it to an order it says item is discontinued. Perhaps I missed the update for it. Does anyone know? Thanks!
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Bunny Builder Punch

Maria Pobre

It’s on the Discontinued List.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 4, 2019, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47931h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lisamiller1986@yahoo.com?subject=Bunny Builder Punch
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com

Hoping someone can answer soon. I thought the bunny builder punch was just backordered. I don’t see it on the non-orderable status list but when attempting to add it to an order it says item is discontinued. Perhaps I missed the update for it. Does anyone know? Thanks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Miller, please change the email address to: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller

Thanks, Maria.  I knew it was on the list.  I guess that means inventory has been depleted.  😥

Lisa Miller

On May 4, 2019, at 1:29 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47932h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bunny Builder Punch
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 4, 2019, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47931h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Miller, please change the email address to: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931p47932.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Bunny Builder Punch, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I seem to remember the supply that came in last month was just enough to cover the backorders. I was watching the status because my downline and I had both wanted it. We missed out. ☹️

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 5, 2019, at 12:04 AM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47937h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lisamiller1986@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bunny Builder Punch

Thanks, Maria.  I knew it was on the list.  I guess that means inventory has been depleted.  😥

Lisa Miller

On May 4, 2019, at 1:29 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47932h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931p47932.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931p47937.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller

So sad.  But it happens.  Thanks again. 

Lisa Miller

On May 4, 2019, at 9:11 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47938h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I seem to remember the supply that came in last month was just enough to cover the backorders. I was watching the status because my downline and I had both wanted it. We missed out. ☹️

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 5, 2019, at 12:04 AM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47937h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lisamiller1986@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bunny Builder Punch

Lisa Miller

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931p47937.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bunny-Builder-Punch-tp47931p47938.html