classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bundles Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
How do you encourage your customers to buy bundles? Which ones are they buying?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Bundles Anyone?

Robin Messenheimer

My Hawaiian customers are buying the Timeless Tropical (go figure). One bought the whole suite and one bought the Stamp/Dies bundle along with the paper and embossing folder.

Next week I’m sending the rest of my customers cards made using parts of the bundle to try to get them excited as we go into the last month of SAB.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51822h51@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51822h51@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles%20Anyone?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp51822.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

shelly peck
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My customer's love bundles. So far Timeless Tropics,By the Dock and Grace's Garden most popular. Have sold Clubhouse and Honey Bee. There are not liking Poppy bundle it doesn't coordinate the way they want. They are only purchasing the die with the Poppy's.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 5:19 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51822h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp51822.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Interesting, my gals all have ordered the poppy bundle!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:42 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51824h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

My customer's love bundles. So far Timeless Tropics,By the Dock and Grace's Garden most popular. Have sold Clubhouse and Honey Bee. There are not liking Poppy bundle it doesn't coordinate the way they want. They are only purchasing the die with the Poppy's.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 5:19 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51822h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles+Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp51822p51824.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

If I show it, they often buy it, so I almost exclusively use bundles.   They love bundles especially punches.  Nearly everyone has bought the perennial essence bundle and DSP or the suite.  Nothing in the spring mini has been a hit so far, even when I use a bundle for the project.  They express dislike of the poppy bundle - I believe the presentation in the catalog is too gaudy.
I estimate that 75% of my SAB sales are from the main catalog, so IMHO the spring catalog has fallen a little flat.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51822h16@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

My customers seem to buy what I demo. They have realized that if they are going to buy the stamp set they are going to want the dies.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:54 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51826h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

If I show it, they often buy it, so I almost exclusively use bundles.   They love bundles especially punches.  Nearly everyone has bought the perennial essence bundle and DSP or the suite.  Nothing in the spring mini has been a hit so far, even when I use a bundle for the project.  They express dislike of the poppy bundle - I believe the presentation in the catalog is too gaudy.
I estimate that 75% of my SAB sales are from the main catalog, so IMHO the spring catalog has fallen a little flat.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51822h16@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Bundles Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp51822p51826.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

This is such a double-edged sword. My customers typically will buy bundles quite often as I demo them in workshops. Some now have Brother Scan N Cut machines so aren't always interested in the dies, unless the set is something like stitched labels, or contains multiple dies that aren't directly attached to a specific stamp in the coordinating set. Because of that, and because many of my customers love punches, I find I sell more 'punch' bundles.

The dilemma for me comes in when I don't particularly care for a product or only see limited use for it. I do not wish to be stuck with items, especially as the cost of bundles keeps increasing with every catalog. I used to buy, buy, buy, and now I have an overload of retired stuff I don't want, haven't used since I bought it, and can't sell--often because the customers had already purchased one or both parts of the bundle themselves. Just because I sold enough bundles to keep my cost at 'zero' still saddles me with too much unwanted stuff. So now I am much more judicious in what bundles I purchase and demo. If that means I sell more ink, markers, cardstock and DSP than $58.00 bundles, I'm fine with that.

Bottom line, I guess like most of the SU products I promote, I let the customer decide what they really want, what they will really use, and if the price is worth it for the crafting they do. Some will spend $120.00, others only $12.00. It matters not how much they spend, but whether they get enjoyment out of that purchase and don't regret it down the road. Then I've done my job.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-02-25 5:19:25 PM
Subject: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble