classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bundles Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
There are so many really nice bundles in the Holliday Catalog. Which one is selling the best for you?  How have you used it in your classes, workshops etc.?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

Cherie Hunt

My top selling Bundles have the Toile Cardinal Bundle and the Merry Moose Bundle.
I have used them SEVERAL times in my classes and clubs, so maybe that's why !
Cherie Hunt 
huntabc@

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50060h43@.nabble>
To: "Cherie Hunt" <huntabc@>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:48:20 PM
Subject: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles%20Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

There are so many really nice bundles in the Holliday Catalog. Which one is selling the best for you?  How have you used it in your classes, workshops etc.?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

davism

My best selling bundles are the Toile bundle and the Christmas cardinal bundle. These are my favorites and have been using them in my classes. Mary

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:01 PM SUDSOL [Cherie Hunt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50065h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
huntabc@ctcn.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: huntabc@ctcn.net

My top selling Bundles have the Toile Cardinal Bundle and the Merry Moose Bundle.
Cherie Hunt 
huntabc@

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50060h43@.nabble>

clindmeier@...?subject=Bundles%20Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

There are so many really nice bundles in the Holliday Catalog. Which one is selling the best for you?  How have you used it in your classes, workshops etc.?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cherie Hunt, please change the email address to: huntabc@ctcn.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50065.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal

I sold three each of the Perfectly Plaid and Snowman Seasons bundles.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:28 AM SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50078h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

My best selling bundles are the Toile bundle and the Christmas cardinal bundle. These are my favorites and have been using them in my classes. Mary

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:01 PM SUDSOL [Cherie Hunt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n50065h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
huntabc@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: huntabc@ctcn.net

Cherie Hunt
huntabc@

There are so many really nice bundles in the Holliday Catalog. Which one is selling the best for you? How have you used it in your classes, workshops etc.?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cherie Hunt, please change the email address to: huntabc@ctcn.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50065.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50078.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Betty Kincannon

I have sold several of the Merry  Moose and Snowman Season bundles, and a couple of the Spooktacular Bash bundles even though I don't have that one.  I guess people in Alaska like the snow and moose for sure.

Betty Kincannon
Anchorage, Ak

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 9, 2019, at 10:46 PM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50082h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:28 AM SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50078h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:01 PM SUDSOL [Cherie Hunt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n50065h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Cherie Hunt
huntabc@

There are so many really nice bundles in the Holliday Catalog. Which one is selling the best for you? How have you used it in your classes, workshops etc.?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50078.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50082.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h87@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Andrea Sharp

For me the Snowman Season bundle has been my best seller so far. I don't have it, so my people are purchasing based on the catalog imagery or other samples that they are seeing online. Whatever the reason, I'm glad that they are excited about that bundle.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:57 AM SUDSOL [Betty Kincannon] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50083h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
angels@gci.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bundles+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: angels@gci.net

I have sold several of the Merry  Moose and Snowman Season bundles, and a couple of the Spooktacular Bash bundles even though I don't have that one.  I guess people in Alaska like the snow and moose for sure.

Betty Kincannon
Anchorage, Ak

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 9, 2019, at 10:46 PM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50082h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@...?subject=Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Cherie Hunt
huntabc@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50082.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h87@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Betty Kincannon, please change the email address to: angels@gci.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50083.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My best sellers have been Still Scenes for the bundle, coupled with the Snownen set . Lots of sales for those snow globes!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2019-10-09 9:43:02 AM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Bundles Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

donnab07

My best seller has been the snowman bundle.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50086h8@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50086h8@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:46 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Bundles Anyone?

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bundles%20Anyone?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

My best sellers have been Still Scenes for the bundle, coupled with the Snownen set . Lots of sales for those snow globes!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2019-10-09 9:43:02 AM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bundles-Anyone-tp50060p50086.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bundles Anyone?

Kathleen Brandt
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

The moose bundle and cardinal are my two best sellers from my customers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Monster Bash Bundle has been my highest selling one so far and that's because we used it in my clubs!

Peaceful Boughs is the 2nd best seller.

I'm going to use the Still Scenes this month and I expect some good sales on it!!

Jan

On 10/9/2019 9:48 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com