Brusho

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Brusho

grantj

Stampin’ Up! Has had two products like this. One was Brusho which, if I remember correctly we’re not SU! colors. The second WAS SU! colors, but I can’t remember it’s name. Or, its the other way around!  I believe both are now retired. Can someone give me the correct names and coordination info?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Brusho

Jeanne Moss

Yes, we originally had Brusho.  And then we had Pigment Sprinkles on page 179 of the last annual catalog. 

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Jun 11, 2020, at 10:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53955h46@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Brusho
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Stampin’ Up! Has had two products like this. One was Brusho which, if I remember correctly we’re not SU! colors. The second WAS SU! colors, but I can’t remember it’s name. Or, its the other way around!  I believe both are now retired. Can someone give me the correct names and coordination info?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brusho-tp53955.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Brusho

grantj

Thank you Jeanne! I’m having a “free sale” for some of the young girls in our church & want to make sure I don’t give the most recent one away!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2020, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53956h35@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Brusho
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Yes, we originally had Brusho.  And then we had Pigment Sprinkles on page 179 of the last annual catalog. 

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Jun 11, 2020, at 10:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53955h46@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Brusho
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brusho-tp53955.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brusho-tp53955p53956.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Brusho

Kathy Langosh

Pigment Sprinkles was the last ones SU put out.  Loads of videos on You Tube with how to use them.

From: ml+s1100894n53958h83@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53958h83@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <k.e.langosh@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Brusho

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Brusho

Thank you Jeanne! I’m having a “free sale” for some of the young girls in our church & want to make sure I don’t give the most recent one away!

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2020, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n53956h35@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Brusho

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

270-307-1230

www.bluegrassstamper.com

revjanstamps@?subject=Brusho

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brusho-tp53955p53956.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brusho-tp53955p53958.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h26@.nabble

Kathleen Langosh