Brother Scan n' Cut

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Brother Scan n' Cut

grantj

Will it duplicate more than images? For instance, if I wanted to re-produce the coffins we had last year, would I be able to scan one and have the SnC duplicate it multiple times.

I have coffins - thanks for the offer - I just used them as an example!!!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Brother Scan n' Cut

Char Stiehl

Yes Jan you can.

There is a great gal also a SU Demo (Papered Chef) that does wonderful videos from beginning on.  Several of us in my group have the SnC and we all love her videos.  She does have one that shows scanning a die cut image and then cutting it on cardstock.

Char Stiehl

Arizona

From: ml+s1100894n55726h24@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55726h24@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 12:09 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Brother%20Scan%20n'%20Cut

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Will it duplicate more than images? For instance, if I wanted to re-produce the coffins we had last year, would I be able to scan one and have the SnC duplicate it multiple times.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brother-Scan-n-Cut-tp55726.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

I use my Silhouette Cameo all the time when I paper craft. From using the pixscan to cut out images from DSP, to making boxes, etc.   When SU! was talking about new machines awhile back – I had so hoped they would have gone to an electronic cutter

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n55728h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55728h13@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 2:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut

chars@cox.net?subject=RE:%20Brother%20Scan%20n'%20Cut

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Yes Jan you can.

There is a great gal also a SU Demo (Papered Chef) that does wonderful videos from beginning on.  Several of us in my group have the SnC and we all love her videos.  She does have one that shows scanning a die cut image and then cutting it on cardstock.

Char Stiehl

Arizona

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut

Cindy McCool
In reply to this post by Char Stiehl

I wrote Jan privately about the Papered Chef. I too love her videos and my SnC and  have learned so much from her about my machine and surprisingly also about SU.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?demoid=2070178

To join My Paper Pumpkin Visit Https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2070178

From: ml+s1100894n55728h15@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55728h15@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 1:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Yes Jan you can.

Char Stiehl

Arizona

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brother-Scan-n-Cut-tp55726.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brother-Scan-n-Cut-tp55726p55728.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut - also cricut

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

I have the same question for cricut air and cricut maker. I haven’t found an SU demo who does videos or tutorials using these machines

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@
484-354-6395
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2020, at 4:48 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55729h33@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

I use my Silhouette Cameo all the time when I paper craft. From using the pixscan to cut out images from DSP, to making boxes, etc.   When SU! was talking about new machines awhile back – I had so hoped they would have gone to an electronic cutter

Patti

Yes Jan you can.

Char Stiehl

Arizona

From: ml+s1100894n55726h24@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55726h24@.nabble

Jan Grant

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Brother Scan n' Cut

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by grantj

Here are some images that I’ve made from photos. I import the photo into the scan n cut software (Canvas) and just have it save the outline of the picture. Then I can resize and cut the shape out however I want it. For the game controller, I cut the circles and letters with the scan n cut also, getting them the exact size I needed them in the software. The Dr. Death Costume figure is 9” high and fits in a #10 envelope. I just made it and it’s not in the mail yet. The Musical Note is an A2 size and the game controller is 5 x 8.

A close up of a logo

Description automatically generatedA picture containing sitting, table, desk, bottle

Description automatically generatedA picture containing food

Description automatically generated

From: ml+s1100894n55726h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55726h75@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 9:09 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut

Serena Marsh
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

It Would have been nice

Rubber Hugs,

Serena Marsh
Reeny Bean Design - Stampin'Up!
Independent Demonstrator - Senior Associate
Tele: 778-372-1034 Cell: 604-763-6654
Email: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2020, at 1:38 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55729h99@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Brother Scan n' Cut
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n55728h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55728h13@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 2:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

Yes Jan you can.

Char Stiehl

Arizona

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Brother-Scan-n-Cut-tp55726p55729.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h74@.nabble