Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?

Alicia Schukar
Could someone help me determine the size of the box ( basket) at the top of this page?  I know to emboss with the basket weave embossing folder, but not sure the size and how to make the basket?  If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it?
Many Thanks
Alicia Schukar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?

grantj

This is the list of products used from the Print Lab listing for the Occasions Catalog.

Page #: 30-31 Stamps: Fable Friends PAPER: Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White CS, Vellum Cardstock, Regals (Pumpkin Pie) and Brights (Mango Melody) dotted 6x6 DSP packs Ink/Coloring Tools: Staz On Black, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green Classic Ink, Basic Black Stampin Marker Accessories: 3/8” Satin Calypso Coral Ribbon Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tear and Tape Adhesive Tools: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Basket Weave DTIEF, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1 ½” Circle Punch, Petite Treat Framelits, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Paper Snips, Aqua Painter

I'm wondering if they used the "Petite Treat Framelits?"

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On January 7, 2019 at 1:18 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n45975h24@.nabble> wrote:

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Could someone help me determine the size of the box ( basket) at the top of this page?  I know to emboss with the basket weave embossing folder, but not sure the size and how to make the basket?  If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it?
Many Thanks
Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Box-basket-at-top-of-page-31-in-Occasions-Caddie-tp45975.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Alicia Schukar

Well, now I see my previous answer is incorrect. The Petite Treat Framelit containers are in the basket. And come to think of it, I have some baskets like that I made YEARS ago, but I have no clue where the pattern is. There is probably a pattern in the Sudsol files.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On January 7, 2019 at 1:18 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n45975h24@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Many Thanks
Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Box-basket-at-top-of-page-31-in-Occasions-Caddie-tp45975.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Thanks so much Jan!  I will look there and see if I can find one.  I,like you, knew I had made one many years ago but couldn't find it.  Appreciate your response.  I have a friend that just loves it, so was going to make some for her if I can figure it out.

Again thanks,
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 7, 2019, at 2:34 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45977h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Well, now I see my previous answer is incorrect. The Petite Treat Framelit containers are in the basket. And come to think of it, I have some baskets like that I made YEARS ago, but I have no clue where the pattern is. There is probably a pattern in the Sudsol files.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

Many Thanks
Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Box-basket-at-top-of-page-31-in-Occasions-Caddie-tp45975p45977.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Box( basket) at top of page 31 in Occasions Caddie?, click here.