classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
36 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Nancy Endwright
Hi All,

I opened up a club workshop on July 1 with a hostess code.  The Bonus Days did not start until July 7,
so I'm wondering if my customers who place orders connected to this hostess code will get the $5 Bonus Code if they spend $50 or if I need to open a new one.  I need to contact Stampin' Up! but just wondered if anyone else ran into this and called them about it.

Nancy Endwright
www.Imastamping.blogspot.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Cindy Hills

What is everyone doing about those customers who buy a lot but don't have email?    CIndy Hills

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Endwright] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30205h91@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
imastamping@aol.com?subject=Bonus+Days+Question+about+Club+Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: imastamping@aol.com

Hi All,

I opened up a club workshop on July 1 with a hostess code.  The Bonus Days did not start until July 7,
so I'm wondering if my customers who place orders connected to this hostess code will get the $5 Bonus Code if they spend $50 or if I need to open a new one.  I need to contact Stampin' Up! but just wondered if anyone else ran into this and called them about it.

Nancy Endwright

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Endwright, please change the email address to: imastamping@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Bev Farmer

If they absolutely don't want to set up an email, I do a special order under my name just for them.  Then when I get the bonus number, I give it to them.
Bev Farmer

From: "SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30206h87@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <inthedell3@>
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 10:09:56 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

What is everyone doing about those customers who buy a lot but don't have email? CIndy Hills

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Endwright] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30205h91@.nabble> wrote:
imastamping@?subject=Bonus+Days+Question+about+Club+Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: imastamping@

Hi All,

I opened up a club workshop on July 1 with a hostess code. The Bonus Days did not start until July 7,
so I'm wondering if my customers who place orders connected to this hostess code will get the $5 Bonus Code if they spend $50 or if I need to open a new one. I need to contact Stampin' Up! but just wondered if anyone else ran into this and called them about it.

Nancy Endwright

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Endwright, please change the email address to: imastamping@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30206.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h94@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Bev Farmer
In reply to this post by Nancy Endwright

I started an order Jul 2 but did not finalize the workshop order until today (Jul 7) and they all received their bonus numbers.
Bev Farmer

From: "SUDSOL [Nancy Endwright] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30205h56@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 10:02:50 AM
Subject: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

imastamping@aol.com?subject=Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: imastamping@

Hi All,

I opened up a club workshop on July 1 with a hostess code.  The Bonus Days did not start until July 7,
so I'm wondering if my customers who place orders connected to this hostess code will get the $5 Bonus Code if they spend $50 or if I need to open a new one.  I need to contact Stampin' Up! but just wondered if anyone else ran into this and called them about it.

Nancy Endwright

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Endwright, please change the email address to: imastamping@aol.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

Hi- I have a workshop this Sat and wonder about placing the orders-

Do I make sure all my guests have their email address included in their customer profile? Then as I place their orders I will be prompted to confirm their email address like I did mine this am when I ordered the Thoughtful Branches?

Then after I place all their orders they will each receive a coupon (s)?

To redeem the coupons can we put them on a workshop order when I have my next class in August or do they need to order separately to use their coupon codes?

Sorry to be so lame- I just want to understand the whole process!

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

On 2016-07-07 08:27, SUDSOL [Bev Farmer] via Business Talk wrote:

inthedell3@zoominternet.net?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inthedell3@

I started an order Jul 2 but did not finalize the workshop order until today (Jul 7) and they all received their bonus numbers.
Bev Farmer

From: "SUDSOL [Nancy Endwright] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30205h56@.nabble>
imastamping@?subject=Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Endwright, please change the email address to: imastamping@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bev Farmer, please change the email address to: inthedell3@zoominternet.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30209.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Nancy Endwright
In reply to this post by Nancy Endwright
Okay, I'm okay with the Bonus Days because I have a customer who gave me a check for an order over $50 and when I went back in to edit, it said:

Congratulations! This order qualifies for Bonus Rewards. Please verify that the email address we have on file for you or your customer is correct; you may change it, or click "OK" if it is correct.

So, we are good to go.  Hope this helps others too.  Nancy

Nancy Endwright wrote
Hi All,

Nancy Endwright
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

donnab07
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

I just called DS with this question because I have a class on Saturday and expect that I will get some orders.  Megan at DS told me that as I enter an order for a customer I will receive a prompt to verify the customer’s email address.  I am going to have to check to make sure I have entered email addresses for my customers!  I also asked the question what if a customer doesn’t have an email address, and was told that email addresses are required for this promotion.  It was suggested that the customer create an email address, if only to use it for this promotion.

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:03 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

Do I make sure all my guests have their email address included in their customer profile? Then as I place their orders I will be prompted to confirm their email address like I did mine this am when I ordered the Thoughtful Branches?

To redeem the coupons can we put them on a workshop order when I have my next class in August or do they need to order separately to use their coupon codes?

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

inthedell3@zoominternet.net?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inthedell3@

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bev Farmer, please change the email address to: inthedell3@zoominternet.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30209.html

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30211.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I have two really good customers who are furious with SU right now
because they don't have computers and do not want computers.  So
no email address. Others asked me today if this means they will be 
receiving emails now from Stampin' Up.  Good question!  What is the 
purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:55 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30217h73@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I just called DS with this question because I have a class on Saturday and expect that I will get some orders.  Megan at DS told me that as I enter an order for a customer I will receive a prompt to verify the customer’s email address.  I am going to have to check to make sure I have entered email addresses for my customers!  I also asked the question what if a customer doesn’t have an email address, and was told that email addresses are required for this promotion.  It was suggested that the customer create an email address, if only to use it for this promotion.

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble]

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30211.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30217.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood

If they don't have an email address than they are not ordering online themselves as they would have to use one to do an individual online order. So that means you will be entering the order for them -- so just enter your email address into their customer listing in your customer manager. You could remove it after August if you want. And you could always create one special gmail address for yourself to use for those few customers in this situation.

That is what I would offer.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:54 PM, "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30221h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:55 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30217h73@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Kay Capps

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30217.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30221.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h94@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood

And to be clear -- the email with the code would then come to you and you'd give it to them and redeem it on the order for them in August. the FAQ on the page says you are allowed to give the codes away for others to use so this should work fine if you have the customer's approval. It really could go to any email they are willing to have it sent to.

Catherine Harwood
321-243-0213
charwood@earthlink.net

On Jul 7, 2016, at 7:39 PM, "SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30222h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

If they don't have an email address than they are not ordering online themselves as they would have to use one to do an individual online order. So that means you will be entering the order for them -- so just enter your email address into their customer listing in your customer manager. You could remove it after August if you want. And you could always create one special gmail address for yourself to use for those few customers in this situation.

321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:54 PM, "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n30221h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="<a href="x-msg://2513/">x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Kay Capps

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://2513/">x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://2513/">x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30221.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h94@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://2545/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30222.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

I'm not sure SU would be happy with that, but I will check with them. 
Funny, but one of those customers just called me and I explained
about the bonus deal and that we need an email to get her the
coupon and I asked if she could use her daughter's email.  She 
is going to check, but doesn't think she will do it.  She asked why
SU is doing this.  I don't have an answer for her.  She is a really
good customer so I am going to try to figure out what to do.  I will
have to do the same for everyone and I'm not very good at all this
computer stuff myself.  I will check with SU.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2016, at 7:40 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30222h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="x-msg://2513/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30222.html
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

There are so many questions regarding this promotion.  When I first called DS about this I could tell the woman did not feel real confident in answering my questions.  But the only way to get definitive answers to your questions is to call DS.  If the person on the other end of the phone doesn’t know the answer he or she will ask a supervisor rather than give you incorrect information.

So rather than post questions to the rest of us (a lot of us are in the dark), call DS.  Then share what you have learned with the rest of us J

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 5:48 PM

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2016, at 7:40 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30222h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n30211h83@.nabble]

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30224.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Very good advice!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jul 8, 2016, at 12:25 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30226h38@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

There are so many questions regarding this promotion. When I first called DS about this I could tell the woman did not feel real confident in answering my questions. But the only way to get definitive answers to your questions is to call DS. If the person on the other end of the phone doesn’t know the answer he or she will ask a supervisor rather than give you incorrect information.

So rather than post questions to the rest of us (a lot of us are in the dark), call DS. Then share what you have learned with the rest of us J

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble]

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30224.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30226.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I agree, that's good advice.  One thing I might suggest is to send DS an email instead of calling.  It does take more time to get a response, but when it's a confusing subject and people seem to be getting different answers from different people, I like having an answer in writing.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2016, at 2:55 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30228h9@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Very good advice!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jul 8, 2016, at 12:25 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30226h38@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

There are so many questions regarding this promotion. When I first called DS about this I could tell the woman did not feel real confident in answering my questions. But the only way to get definitive answers to your questions is to call DS. If the person on the other end of the phone doesn’t know the answer he or she will ask a supervisor rather than give you incorrect information.

So rather than post questions to the rest of us (a lot of us are in the dark), call DS. Then share what you have learned with the rest of us J

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30226.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30228.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Jane Bone
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

SU did not think out this bonus very well.   Evidently they do not have a clue how many Amish Ladies are stampers.  The don’t have electricity  let alone a computer.  They are very good customers. Jane

Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 8:47 PM
To: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

coupon and I asked if she could use her daughter's email.  She
is going to check, but doesn't think she will do it.  She asked why
SU is doing this.  I don't have an answer for her.  She is a really
good customer so I am going to try to figure out what to do.  I will
computer stuff myself.  I will check with SU.

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
SHOP NOW Online at:

because they don't have computers and do not want computers.  So
receiving emails now from Stampin' Up.  Good question!  What is the
purpose for this? 

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
I opened up a club workshop on July 1 with a hostess code.  The Bonus Days did not start until July 7,
so I'm wondering if my customers who place orders connected to this hostess code will get the $5 Bonus Code if they spend $50 or if I need to open a new one.  I need to contact Stampin' Up! but just wondered if anyone else ran into this and called them about it.
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{96CE767A-33C7-42F5-BE50-10AC52D64F85}mid://00000165/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{96CE767A-33C7-42F5-BE50-10AC52D64F85}mid://00000165/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Also good advice!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jul 8, 2016, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30233h55@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I agree, that's good advice.  One thing I might suggest is to send DS an email instead of calling.  It does take more time to get a response, but when it's a confusing subject and people seem to be getting different answers from different people, I like having an answer in writing.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2016, at 2:55 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30228h9@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Very good advice!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30228.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30233.html
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

That is a good idea if you can wait a few days to get your response.  When I get an answer that I am not comfortable with I call back to get a different DS person.  And I ALWAYS get the name of the person I spoke with.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n30233h65@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30233h65@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 5:27 AM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Very good advice!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n30224h86@.nabble]

Sent from my iPad

charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this?  

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30233.html

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jane Bone

Wow, I never thought about that.  Good point.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n30235h27@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30235h27@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 7:44 AM

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=Re:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

SU did not think out this bonus very well.   Evidently they do not have a clue how many Amish Ladies are stampers.  The don’t have electricity  let alone a computer.  They are very good customers. Jane

To: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPad

charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this? 

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@tampabay.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30235.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Maybe a solution would have been for SU to email the coupon to BOTH customer and demonstrator.  Especially since they stressed that it can't be re-sent if lost.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2016, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30239h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Wow, I never thought about that. Good point.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n30235h27@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30235h27@.nabble]

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=Re:%20Bonus%20Days%20Question%20about%20Club%20Workshop

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this? 

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@tampabay.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30235.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30239.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Or handle it the same way as the subscription redemption codes for MPP. They are attached to the order when it is processed. We can go to the order in "Order History" and resend those codes to our customers if necessary.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jul 9, 2016, at 1:44 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30240h72@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonus Days Question about Club Workshop

Maybe a solution would have been for SU to email the coupon to BOTH customer and demonstrator.  Especially since they stressed that it can't be re-sent if lost.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2016, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30239h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Wow, I never thought about that. Good point.

Donna

Sent from my iPad

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

purpose for this? 

Sent from my iPad

Hope this helps.

Donna Bagwell

Thanks for you help!

Kay Capps

Bev Farmer

Hi All,
Nancy Endwright

Kay Capps

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30239.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonus-Days-Question-about-Club-Workshop-tp30205p30240.html