Bonnie Thurbur

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bonnie Thurbur

Nancy Sutton
There is a comment on the Stampin' Up! website in the post Rich Jutkins president that Bonnie Thurber Farley was let go.  This can't right right?????
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

Sara Levin

Yes, it is.  She is no longer with SU since about February.  She now works for another stamp company.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:30 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

There is a comment on the Stampin' Up! website in the post Rich Jutkins president that Bonnie Thurber Farley was let go.  This can't right right?????
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h45@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

mudmaven
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

This speaks volumes - I wish it didn't, but it does.

~chris
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

There is a comment on the Stampin' Up! website in the post Rich Jutkins president that Bonnie Thurber Farley was let go.  This can't right right?????
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h38@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

She’s down in Phoenix area, working from home.
There loss!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42331h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, it is. She is no longer with SU since about February. She now works for another stamp company.

Sara

Sara Levin

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:30 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

There is a comment on the Stampin' Up! website in the post Rich Jutkins president that Bonnie Thurber Farley was let go. This can't right right?????
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h45@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42331.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

Brenda Crawshaw

Actually she now works as the Training person at Fun Stampers Journey!

From: ml+s1100894n42333h93@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42333h93@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

There loss!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42331h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, it is. She is no longer with SU since about February. She now works for another stamp company.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

There is a comment on the Stampin' Up! website in the post Rich Jutkins president that Bonnie Thurber Farley was let go. This can't right right?????

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42331.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42333.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h23@n7.nabble.com

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Yes, I knew she was released...HUGE loss! I unable to find the post on the SU website. Could you please post a link?

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Well I think she is the most down to earth people person there is.  I loved her presentations and her approach to change.  I do really think it is a great loss.  I did not know her personally but I feel like I do.  Not knowing the circumstances around her leaving I can’t say, however I do wish her well and am sorry to have lost a fellow demo.  Good Luck Bonnie!!

On May 17, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42337h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Yes, I knew she was released...HUGE loss! I unable to find the post on the SU website. Could you please post a link?

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist  

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42337.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I saw the comment on www.facebook.com/stampin'up! Under Rich Jutkins post in the comments (Angela Parker)  also at #StampinUp30

On May 17, 2018, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42338h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

Well I think she is the most down to earth people person there is.  I loved her presentations and her approach to change.  I do really think it is a great loss.  I did not know her personally but I feel like I do.  Not knowing the circumstances around her leaving I can’t say, however I do wish her well and am sorry to have lost a fellow demo.  Good Luck Bonnie!!

On May 17, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42337h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com 

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42337.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42338.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Ahhh...thank you! Was looking on the demo site :)

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:45 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42339h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur

I saw the comment on www.facebook.com/stampin'up! Under Rich Jutkins post in the comments (Angela Parker)  also at #StampinUp30

On May 17, 2018, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42338h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

Well I think she is the most down to earth people person there is.  I loved her presentations and her approach to change.  I do really think it is a great loss.  I did not know her personally but I feel like I do.  Not knowing the circumstances around her leaving I can’t say, however I do wish her well and am sorry to have lost a fellow demo.  Good Luck Bonnie!!

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42338.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%2Bs1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42339.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Looks like his comment has since been removed :(

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:47 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42340h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Ahhh...thank you! Was looking on the demo site :)

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:45 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42339h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur

I saw the comment on www.facebook.com/stampin'up! Under Rich Jutkins post in the comments (Angela Parker) also at #StampinUp30

On May 17, 2018, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%252Bs1100894n42338h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

Well I think she is the most down to earth people person there is. I loved her presentations and her approach to change. I do really think it is a great loss. I did not know her personally but I feel like I do. Not knowing the circumstances around her leaving I can’t say, however I do wish her well and am sorry to have lost a fellow demo. Good Luck Bonnie!!

On May 17, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42337h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42330h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42337.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%252Bs1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42339.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42340.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

She is now working for Fun Stampers Journey as manager of Coach development.   She announced it May 9, so has has been unemployed for some time, I thought it happened right around the holidays but I can't find the announcement.

But maybe that was someone else that was there a long time and very popular.   Did anyone find the date she was let go.

Phyllis Strickland

On May 17, 2018, at 02:45 PM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n42339h43@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

On May 17, 2018, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42338h31@.nabble> wrote:

Angie Brailsford 

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Wish her well, but does it matter when she stopped working for SU!? Life happens, doors close, windows open. Everything happens for a reason.

I would not guess to what happened, I wish both she and SU! Well.

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n42342h18@.nabble <ml+s1100894n42342h18@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

She is now working for Fun Stampers Journey as manager of Coach development.   She announced it May 9, so has has been unemployed for some time, I thought it happened right around the holidays but I can't find the announcement.

But maybe that was someone else that was there a long time and very popular.   Did anyone find the date she was let go.

Phyllis Strickland

On May 17, 2018, at 02:45 PM, "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n42339h43@.nabble> wrote:

On May 17, 2018, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42338h31@.nabble> wrote:

Angie Brailsford 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42342.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Just checked his Facebook page and did not see it. I went back to New Years. Hmmm.

She posted sometime ago on HER FB Page that she had been let go and was looking for work. No reasons.

Have to say she was not my personal fav. As I love Pam Morgan, who I believe has also been let go.

In any case big loses for SU! In my opinion.

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 12:52 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42344h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Wish her well, but does it matter when she stopped working for SU!? Life happens, doors close, windows open. Everything happens for a reason.

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

Angie Brailsford 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42342.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42344.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Walsh

Pam left the company to take care of her aging parents(s) which she announced last Spring.

On Thu, May 17, 2018, 6:09 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42345h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Just checked his Facebook page and did not see it. I went back to New Years. Hmmm.

She posted sometime ago on HER FB Page that she had been let go and was looking for work. No reasons.

Have to say she was not my personal fav. As I love Pam Morgan, who I believe has also been let go.

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 12:52 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42344h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@...?subject=RE: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Phyllis Strickland

Well I think she is the most down to earth people person there is.  I loved her presentations and her approach to change.  I do really think it is a great loss.  I did not know her personally but I feel like I do.  Not knowing the circumstances around her leaving I can’t say, however I do wish her well and am sorry to have lost a fellow demo.  Good Luck Bonnie!!

Angie Brailsford 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42344.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42345.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h5@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I winder if it had to do with their eeorg in the companys structure.  That was announced around Dec Jan timeframe

------ Original message------
Date: Thu, May 17, 2018 3:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group;
Subject:Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

On May 17, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42337h0@.nabble> wrote:

n2ink2@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

Angie Brailsford 

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42330h46@.nabble> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@.nabble
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Brenda Crawshaw

I had dinner with Bonnie in November when she was in Melbourne for OnStage Local and she'd known she was leaving since before then but it was kept quiet. She was OK with it but I too think it's a terrible loss to SU. There's nobody quite like Bonnie. She was lots of fun, good value but very professional and got things done

On 18 May 2018 at 01:55, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42335h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bhc62@rcn.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

There loss!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42331h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:30 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42330h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h45@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42333.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h23@n7.nabble.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42335.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h30@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

She was my favorite and I loved her videos.  She always made me feel like I knew her, although I did not.  And, she made you smile.  Joyce

On May 17, 2018 at 9:11 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n42348h2@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I had dinner with Bonnie in November when she was in Melbourne for OnStage Local and she'd known she was leaving since before then but it was kept quiet. She was OK with it but I too think it's a terrible loss to SU. There's nobody quite like Bonnie. She was lots of fun, good value but very professional and got things done

On 18 May 2018 at 01:55, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42335h62@.nabble> wrote:
bhc62@?subject=RE:+SU!:+Bonnie+Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Bonnie%20Thurbur

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

There loss!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42331h37@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:30 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42330h22@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Bonnie+Thurbur

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h23@.nabble

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42335.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h30@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42348.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Karel Standish
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

My understanding is they had a reorganization and everyone had to reapply for their job.  I believe Carrie Cudney also did not make the cut. So sad, am not loving the new videos but I will adjust. 

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n42345h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42345h95@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:10 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 12:52 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42344h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Phyllis Strickland

Angie Brailsford 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42345.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h53@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Karel Standish
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

My understanding is they had a reorganization and everyone had to reapply for their job.  I believe Carrie Cudney also did not make the cut. So sad, am not loving the new videos but I will adjust. 

Karel

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Phyllis Strickland

Angie Brailsford 

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h53@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Karel Standish

So sad! I too loved Carrie. Been wondering where she was!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2018, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [Karel Standish] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42358h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Bonnie Thurbur
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@gmail.com

My understanding is they had a reorganization and everyone had to reapply for their job. I believe Carrie Cudney also did not make the cut. So sad, am not loving the new videos but I will adjust.

Karel

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On with Stamping 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Phyllis Strickland

Angie Brailsford 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Bonnie-Thurbur-tp42330p42358.html