Blogs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blogs

grantj

Is there any one blog that works better with the new DBWS and Facebook than any other?

Is there a blog that is relatively easy for an old person to use?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Blogs

Margaret Minneman
Thanks for asking, Jan.  From another old person......

grantj wrote
Is there any one blog that works better with the new DBWS and Facebook than any other?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blogs

grantj

👍

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 12, 2019, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49746h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743p49746.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I am looking forward to reading the reply (replies)
Pam

On Sep 12, 2019, at 5:30 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49747h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

👍

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Sep 12, 2019, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49746h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@yahoo.com

grantj wrote

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743p49746.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743p49747.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h28@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Dobie
In reply to this post by grantj

Jan

Squarespace is very easy!

Carolyn

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:43 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49743h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h3@n7.nabble.com
--
Thank you!

Carolyn Dobie

Stampin' Up Manager
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thank you! Does it work with Facebook and the new DBWS?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On September 23, 2019 at 10:31 AM "SUDSOL [Carolyn Dobie] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml+s1100894n49839h8@.nabble> wrote:

dobie.doodles@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dobie.doodles@

Jan

Squarespace is very easy!

Carolyn

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:43 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help < ml%2Bs1100894n49743h95@.nabble > wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h3@.nabble
--
Thank you!

Carolyn Dobie

Stampin' Up Manager

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Dobie, please change the email address to: dobie.doodles@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blogs-tp49743p49839.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble