classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blog maintenance and refreshing services

Annette Stewart
Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business.  Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend?  I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.  
Any information would be helpful.  Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

If anyone would like a list - I can post a list with the responses.

Thanks so much

Annette
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

Beth Schreiber

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 2:35 PM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34465h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business.  Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend?  I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.  
Any information would be helpful.  Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

Ann Lewis

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

From: ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 6:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <annspaperworks@.net>
Subject: Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 2:35 PM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34465h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34466.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Hill

I would love to know as well!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2017, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Ann Lewis] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34467h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

annspaperworks@iinet.net.au?subject=RE: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annspaperworks@iinet.net.au

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

From: ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble]

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34466.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ann Lewis, please change the email address to: annspaperworks@iinet.net.au
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34467.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Please post the list and contact information.

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34468h22@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:09:06 PM

sandyh218@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2017, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Ann Lewis] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34467h19@.nabble> wrote:

annspaperworks@.net?subject=RE: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annspaperworks@.net

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ann Lewis, please change the email address to: annspaperworks@.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34467.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34468.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

I will. Waiting to get some information. 

Anyone have information on anyone that provides these services?

Any info would be appreciated. 
Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34469h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34468h22@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2017, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Ann Lewis] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34467h19@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annspaperworks@.net

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ann Lewis, please change the email address to: annspaperworks@.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34468.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34469.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Blog maintenance and refreshing services, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

OK, my Upline in Australia does this and for very reasonable prices.
Her contact details are: "Leonie Schroder" leonie@stamp-a-latte.com
Tell her Libby sent you :)

On 22 February 2017 at 08:59, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34470h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Blog+maintenance+and+refreshing+services

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34469h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

From: ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node%2Bs1100894n34466h44@.nabble]

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business.  Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend?  I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.  
Any information would be helpful.  Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34469.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34470.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 5:02 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34471h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Her contact details are: "Leonie Schroder" leonie@stamp-a-latte.com

On 22 February 2017 at 08:59, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34470h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Blog+maintenance+and+refreshing+services

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34469h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

From: ml-node+s1100894n34466h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node%2Bs1100894n34466h44@.nabble]

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business. Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend? I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.
Any information would be helpful. Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34470.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34471.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Mine was set up by Heather Wright-Porto http://www.blogsbyheather.com/
She is wonderful to work with, and I thought reasonable. Is located in New York
I suggest giving her a try

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34474h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 5:02 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34471h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business. Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend? I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.
Any information would be helpful. Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34471.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34474.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Annette Stewart

I have seen four or five blog post but when I click to open them, there is nothing there.  Are these being blocked for some reason?

From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34470h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:59:08 PM

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34469h26@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h80@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

That happens to me too

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 9:34 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34478h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

I have seen four or five blog post but when I click to open them, there is nothing there.  Are these being blocked for some reason?

From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34470h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:59:08 PM

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34469h26@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34478.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I used Heather as well.  I agree she is wonderful but  She's had to stop due to personal reasons. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 8:32 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34476h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Mine was set up by Heather Wright-Porto http://www.blogsbyheather.com/

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34474h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 5:02 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34471h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34474.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34476.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Bev Farmer

I used Heather to set up my blog, but she turned the maintenance over to Angel Elmer.  She is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Amy Celona does a great job with wordpress blogs.
Bev Farmer

From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34480h81@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <inthedell3@>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:25:21 PM

I used Heather as well.  I agree she is wonderful but  She's had to stop due to personal reasons. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2017, at 8:32 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34476h43@.nabble> wrote:

stampingwithkate@?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

Mine was set up by Heather Wright-Porto http://www.blogsbyheather.com/

Sent from my iPad

Thanks
Annet

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPhone

Me too please.

Ann Lewis

Would love this info

Sent from my iPad

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

--

--
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34476.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34480.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h94@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

I use Holly Krautkremer from Rubberredneck stamp
shes based in the USA
rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34465h23@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

THank you,
does she design blogs, headers, and do maintenance?  Does she have a website?
I got almost no responses.  I appreciate your help
thanks again,
Annette
On Feb 23, 2017, at 4:53 PM, SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk wrote:

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@mail.com

shes based in the USA
rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34465h23@.nabble>

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="x-msg://1490/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34527.html

Annette Stewart

Ink, Paper, Scissors...ROCK!
www.ink-paper-scissors-rock.typepad.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

Karel Standish

Is Holly on SUDSOL?  I was waiting for her to answer.  I need some blog tweaks.

Thanks,

Karel

From: ml-node+s1100894n34528h68@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34528h68@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

THank you,

thanks again,

Annette

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@mail.com

shes based in the USA

rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="x-msg://1490/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34527.html

Annette Stewart

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34528.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h93@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I hope we make a list of this for a sudsol page

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:16 PM, SUDSOL [Karel Standish] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34529h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kstandish48@gmail.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Blog+maintenance+and+refreshing+services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kstandish48@gmail.com

Is Holly on SUDSOL?  I was waiting for her to answer.  I need some blog tweaks.

Thanks,

Karel

From: ml-node+s1100894n34528h68@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34528h68@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>

stwannet@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

THank you,

does she design blogs, headers, and do maintenance?  Does she have a website?

I got almost no responses.  I appreciate your help

thanks again,

Annette

kerr_leanna@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services

shes based in the USA

rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Hi Ladies.
I am looking to get some recommendations for people that do Blog Maintenance and updating blogs as their business.  Does or has anyone used someone they would recommend?  I am looking to redo my blog and hire someone do my monthly blog maintenance.  
Any information would be helpful.  Please email me privately so not to clog up everyone's inbox.

Thanks so much

Annette

Annette Stewart

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34528.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h93@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karel Standish, please change the email address to: kstandish48@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34529.html

--
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

rubberredneckstampede.com/new/

Is her personal website. I havent looked to see if she posts on there about the blog maintainance she does with her hubby. 
Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 1:59 PM
From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34528h76@.nabble>
Subject: Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

THank you,
thanks again,
Annette

kerr_leanna@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blog%20maintenance%20and%20refreshing%20services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@

shes based in the USA
rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@

Annette Stewart

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by LeannaK

Holly helped me move my blog posts over to my new blog last year. I'm still working on adding the photos back in. 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 24, 2017, at 7:53 AM, SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34527h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

shes based in the USA
rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not responded before now I have been away with work.

Yes, my husband creates games, apps, websites and etc. for a living. He is the genius in that department. lol  I just help design everything and do the book work ;)

We also host websites, do maintenance work, widget packages and etc. At this time we don't have a website for making websites and etc. If you would like to see samples of our blog work I currently have two blogs. My main Stampin' Up! business blog is rubberredneck.typepad.com My on-line class blog is rubberredneckstampede.com both of these sites my husband created.

If you are interested in having us create a website or want any other type work done please email me at rubberreredneck@gmail.com I will respond as soon as I can. To speed up the process please let me know what type of work you are interested in having done. I'll get back to you with any questions we may have and I can give you an estimate on cost, time frame before we can start your project and how long it will roughly take.

Thanks for your interest,
Holly

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 5:33 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34558h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Blog+maintenance+and+refreshing+services
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Holly helped me move my blog posts over to my new blog last year. I'm still working on adding the photos back in. 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 24, 2017, at 7:53 AM, SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n34527h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kerr_leanna@...?subject=Re: SU!: Blog maintenance and refreshing services

shes based in the USA
rubberredneck@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

Hi Ladies.

Thanks so much

Annette

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-maintenance-and-refreshing-services-tp34465p34558.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!