Blog Writers still Needed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blog Writers still Needed

Costa Marazita
Ok! I’m not going to lie. I’m working from my phone so I hope this shows up ok. Kids are off for spring break so I’m entertaining them.

I have 7 articles. I need your help everyone...PLEASE!!!  I need more writers. Think of all the free time you can get from one article. You’ll have access to 7 more. That’s more creative time available.

Here’s a list of possible articles. If you have an idea that’s not on the list just email me. I will reply ASAP. If you need extension, I can accommodate.

craft
- Apron of Love
- A Mother's Flair
- Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts
- Fruit Baskets
- Mother's Day 3-D project
- Mother's Day frame art

Additional post category ideas:
    Card Map/sketch & sample
    Scrapbook page Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Pattern (anything but a card)
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

Articles are due March 20 as a Word document please.

Costa Marazita
SUDSOL blog coordinator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Blog Writers still Needed

joyce pacer

Come on everyone, this is a great time saver.  It only takes a few minutes to do an article, no longer than it would take you to do one post and in return you get a post from each person participating .  Join us.  This is a great time saver.  I know many are on spring break or have children that are, but it is worth the few minutes.

Joyce

On March 13, 2018 at 10:54 AM "SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n41249h33@.nabble> wrote:

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Blog Writers still Needed
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@

Ok! I’m not going to lie. I’m working from my phone so I hope this shows up ok. Kids are off for spring break so I’m entertaining them.

I have 7 articles. I need your help everyone...PLEASE!!!  I need more writers. Think of all the free time you can get from one article. You’ll have access to 7 more. That’s more creative time available.

Here’s a list of possible articles. If you have an idea that’s not on the list just email me. I will reply ASAP. If you need extension, I can accommodate.

craft
- Apron of Love
- A Mother's Flair
- Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts
- Fruit Baskets
- Mother's Day 3-D project
- Mother's Day frame art

Additional post category ideas:
    Card Map/sketch & sample
    Scrapbook page Map/sketch & sample
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Pattern (anything but a card)
    Stamping Tips
    New Products
    Business Opportunity

Articles are due March 20 as a Word document please.

Costa Marazita
SUDSOL blog coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Writers-still-Needed-tp41249.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat