classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blog Posts All Business???

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
On your blog page do you only have business posts or do you have some personal posts? If you share personal posts, how often do you post?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blog Posts All Business???

Blythe Klipple

My posts are 99% business, but once in a while, when appropriate, I’ll post something personal.  And then I still (usually) try to make that post stamping related, like grandkids or friends visiting and stamping in my studio.

~Blythe

On Aug 15, 2018, at 12:16 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43717h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Blog%20Posts%20All%20Business???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

On your blog page do you only have business posts or do you have some personal posts? If you share personal posts, how often do you post?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Posts-All-Business-tp43717.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My blog posts are 99.9% business items.  I only post a personal item when it relates to SU (promoting to a new level, etc).

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:16 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n43717h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Blog+Posts+All+Business???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Posts-All-Business-tp43717.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

All of my posts are business related, with some kind of personal detail worked in – for example, how I came up with the colour combo, or the weather, etc.  The only time I’ve done strictly personal posts is when I’ve been away on vacation – sharing pictures from where I am. Those are always in between business posts that I’ve scheduled ahead of time.
I think it’s important to share some personal information with our customers; it shows that we too experience the same kinds of things they do. We are human, after all! Smile
~Deborah

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:16 PM
Subject: SU!: Blog Posts All Business???

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Blog Posts All Business???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I post every day.  I start with a little of what I am up to and then share a project so I guess you can say I do both every day.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 3:16 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43717h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

Mine is all business. If it's personal it has something to do with my business. For example, if I go to the ballet with my Grand Daughter (Miss 3) I share the experience with a scrapbook page I have completed. Or if we're on holidays, I may share a couple of other photos and a scrapbook page

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 at 05:16, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n43717h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

My blog posts vary. I post mostly business related but do some personal posts as well. I like my customers to know I am multi-faceted.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 6:23 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43729h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog Posts All Business???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Mine is all business. If it's personal it has something to do with my business. For example, if I go to the ballet with my Grand Daughter (Miss 3) I share the experience with a scrapbook page I have completed. Or if we're on holidays, I may share a couple of other photos and a scrapbook page

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 at 05:16, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n43717h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Posts-All-Business-tp43717p43729.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Blog Posts All Business???

donnab07

When I am actively posting to my blog I only post business articles.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n43717h69@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43717h69@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Business, unless the inspiration was something from my personal life.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Aug 16, 2018, at 5:16 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43717h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Blog Posts All Business???

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by donnab07

I also keep it to business related mainly with card examples and techniques but include travel pics and stories when on holidays like others have mentioned 😀
Cheers
Janette Clark

Janette Sent from my iPad

On 16 Aug 2018, at 2:05 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43747h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Blog Posts All Business???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

When I am actively posting to my blog I only post business articles.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n43717h69@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43717h69@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Posts-All-Business-tp43717p43747.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Blog Posts All Business???

Cathy Hansen

My blog is all Stampin’ Up! . . . projects, ideas, announcements, specials, classes, stamp camps and an occasional crafters garage sale.  I sometimes add a few personal comments when I post ideas and project instructions just to keep them interesting – but never any personal photos or posts about personal stuff.  If I want to share personal stuff, I send it just to my personal friends on Facebook.

Unfortunately, because I’ve been crazy busy this summer, my blog is sadly outdated as far as ideas and instructions . . . what I ALWAYS keep up-to-date are Stampin’ Up! specials, my monthly Host Code, and upcoming local stampin’ events.

Cathy Hansen

Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator

cihansen04@hotmail.com

http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net (shop my online store 24/7)

http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com (ideas, instructions & more)

From: ml+s1100894n43717h30@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43717h30@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:16 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com