Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
We are up to 9 articles.  I'm a bit frazzled right now.  I had promised someone a sample blog article and I can not find your email.  It's lost in email world.  Can you please email me, I'll send you a sample right now.
 Also, someone had replied to the post I posted on Thursday.  All I can see is your first name (Mary), but when I open it shows me Dawn's response.  If I have not replied to you PLEASE, PLEASE send me an email to this address: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca.  For some reason each time people reply to this post, my email is not showing all the replies it's just showing 3 replies that replied to the email.  I'm scrolling to the bottom of the email and requesting to view all replies but it only shows me Dawn's response.  

So far these topics are TAKEN:
Foil Sheets
Framed art work
Different ways to use embossing folder
Card shaker
Wood to clear mount stamps
Baby Wipe technique
Card Sketch
Card Sketch
Card Sketch-Scrapbook Page Maps

Possible Topics:
- Watercolor Words
- Fairy Celebration
- Bundle of Love Suites
- How to store punches
- How to store embossing folders

Additional post category ideas:
    Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Pattern (anything but a card)
    Stamping Tips
    New Products

You have until February 20th to sign up and write your post.  Extensions available on as needed basis.
You will be using these posts for your BLOG during the month of January.   Here are some ideas...  (First come first serve!). If you have other ideas, please email me and I will confirm the topic for you.

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita
SUDSOL Newsletter Coordinator

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

Robin Messenheimer

The e-mail, which seems to be a copy and paste, says “January.” I assume these are rather for “March”?

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=Blog%20Coop%20Time!!%20Sign%20up%20today

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

We are up to 9 articles.  I'm a bit frazzled right now.  I had promised someone a sample blog article and I can not find your email.  It's lost in email world.  Can you please email me, I'll send you a sample right now.
 Also, someone had replied to the post I posted on Thursday.  All I can see is your first name (Mary), but when I open it shows me Dawn's response.  If I have not replied to you PLEASE, PLEASE send me an email to this address: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca.  For some reason each time people reply to this post, my email is not showing all the replies it's just showing 3 replies that replied to the email.  I'm scrolling to the bottom of the email and requesting to view all replies but it only shows me Dawn's response.  

Foil Sheets
Framed art work
Card shaker
Baby Wipe technique
Card Sketch
Card Sketch

Possible Topics:
- Watercolor Words
- Fairy Celebration
- Bundle of Love Suites
- How to store punches

Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products

You have until February 20th to sign up and write your post.  Extensions available on as needed basis.
You will be using these posts for your BLOG during the month of January.   Here are some ideas...  (First come first serve!). If you have other ideas, please email me and I will confirm the topic for you.

What is a BLOG Co-op you ask?  It's where members each write just a single BLOG post to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the posts written by everyone else!   So you have a whole bunch of posts to pick and choose from to post on your blog or send to your customers via email.  This makes blogging so much easier and a great way to keep your name in front of your customers all month long.

These BLOG posts should be short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt your BLOG visitors to shop with you!   Posts can cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, the SU! business opportunity and more!

Try this new format out this month.  See whether you like it and give us feedback on whether we should continue a BLOG co-op format.

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.  

NOTE: Since these BLOG posts are posted to co-op members BLOGs, please be aware that it is possible the same post will be visible on multiple members BLOGs at the same time.  The feedback we received was that this was OK as most customers are only viewing their own demonstrator's blog.

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

Costa Marazita

Yes March. Sorry!

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2018, at 5:16 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40713h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

The e-mail, which seems to be a copy and paste, says “January.” I assume these are rather for “March”?

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Foil Sheets
Framed art work
Card shaker
Baby Wipe technique
Card Sketch
Card Sketch

Possible Topics:
- Watercolor Words
- Fairy Celebration
- Bundle of Love Suites
- How to store punches

Product Highlight
    Scrapbooking
    Technique
    Stamping Tips
    New Products

Costa Marazita

Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712p40713.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Hi Costa,
I don’t have the Easter stamps so I would love to do Fairy Celebrations.  Perhaps in and Easter theme.

Hugs Nancy

On Feb 10, 2018, at 5:16 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40713h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20Blog%20Coop%20Time!!%20Sign%20up%20today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble] 
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Also, someone had replied to the post I posted on Thursday.  All I can see is your first name (Mary), but when I open it shows me Dawn's response.  If I have not replied to you PLEASE, PLEASE send me an email to this address: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca.  For some reason each time people reply to this post, my email is not showing all the replies it's just showing 3 replies that replied to the email.  I'm scrolling to the bottom of the email and requesting to view all replies but it only shows me Dawn's response.   

Foil Sheets 
Framed art work 
Card shaker 
Baby Wipe technique 
Card Sketch 
Card Sketch 

Possible Topics: 
- Watercolor Words 
- Fairy Celebration 
- Bundle of Love Suites 
- How to store punches 

Product Highlight 
    Scrapbooking 
    Technique 
    Stamping Tips 
    New Products 

You will be using these posts for your BLOG during the month of January.   Here are some ideas...  (First come first serve!). If you have other ideas, please email me and I will confirm the topic for you. 

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.   

Costa Marazita 

Costa Marazita 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Markham, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712p40713.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Costa Marazita

Hi Nancy,

Ok thanks!

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2018, at 10:05 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40723h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Hi Costa,
I don’t have the Easter stamps so I would love to do Fairy Celebrations.  Perhaps in and Easter theme.

Hugs Nancy

On Feb 10, 2018, at 5:16 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40713h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20Blog%20Coop%20Time!!%20Sign%20up%20today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40712h41@.nabble] 
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Blog Coop Time!! Sign up today

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Also, someone had replied to the post I posted on Thursday.  All I can see is your first name (Mary), but when I open it shows me Dawn's response.  If I have not replied to you PLEASE, PLEASE send me an email to this address: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca.  For some reason each time people reply to this post, my email is not showing all the replies it's just showing 3 replies that replied to the email.  I'm scrolling to the bottom of the email and requesting to view all replies but it only shows me Dawn's response.   

Foil Sheets 
Framed art work 
Card shaker 
Baby Wipe technique 
Card Sketch 
Card Sketch 

Possible Topics: 
- Watercolor Words 
- Fairy Celebration 
- Bundle of Love Suites 
- How to store punches 

Product Highlight 
    Scrapbooking 
    Technique 
    Stamping Tips 
    New Products 

You will be using these posts for your BLOG during the month of January.   Here are some ideas...  (First come first serve!). If you have other ideas, please email me and I will confirm the topic for you. 

To join email newsletter@sudsol.com with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic.  Then send your completed post as a Word document (NOTE: No watermarks on images) by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the posts submitted for the month.   

Costa Marazita 

Costa Marazita 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Markham, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712p40713.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blog-Coop-Time-Sign-up-today-tp40712p40723.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.