Blessed Easter Card Buffett Card

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blessed Easter Card Buffett Card

Kirsteen Gill

I have started having a "Card Buffett" each month. One evening, and 3 days I open my Stamp Room up on a 'drop in' basis.
I prep simple and easily copied cards, put everything in a box for each card and attach the card to the outside of the box. I sometimes write out instructions and pop it in the box too. Customers can come and make 4 of any of the cards (maximum of 2 of one design) for a set fee and then extras are $1.50 each.

This has become incredibly popular, and gaining numbers each time. My customers bring friends along and it is more of a social time with a craft thrown in. I don't teach formally during these sessions, and sometimes get on with other projects, but I get the rare chance to chat with them rather than just teach and be overseeing everyone as in a formal class. Attendees are now asking for scrapbook pages and 3D's. Most of the cards are CASE'd which saves me time. 

This one was one I did design this morning though :) It was very popular with most folk making two.

K

Kirsteen Gill 
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/creatinwithkirsteen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Blessed Easter Card Buffett Card

Cindee Wilkinson

Beautiful card Kirsteen! I will be casing for next month.

Thank you,

Cindee Wilkinson, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Manager
Visit my blog, lots of FREE ideas, www.justspongeit.blogspot.com
Email me: cindee@pacbell.net
Call or text: 925-325-8266
Shop Online 24/7: www.cincraft.stampinup.net

On Mar 7, 2014, at 5:57 PM, SUDSOL [Kirsteen Gill] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n6737h41@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I have started having a "Card Buffett" each month. One evening, and 3 days I open my Stamp Room up on a 'drop in' basis.
I prep simple and easily copied cards, put everything in a box for each card and attach the card to the outside of the box. I sometimes write out instructions and pop it in the box too. Customers can come and make 4 of any of the cards (maximum of 2 of one design) for a set fee and then extras are $1.50 each.

This has become incredibly popular, and gaining numbers each time. My customers bring friends along and it is more of a social time with a craft thrown in. I don't teach formally during these sessions, and sometimes get on with other projects, but I get the rare chance to chat with them rather than just teach and be overseeing everyone as in a formal class. Attendees are now asking for scrapbook pages and 3D's. Most of the cards are CASE'd which saves me time. 

This one was one I did design this morning though :) It was very popular with most folk making two.

K

Kirsteen Gill 
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/creatinwithkirsteen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: createwithkirsteen@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Blessed-Easter-Card-Buffett-Card-tp6737.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h56@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.