Blended Bloom

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blended Bloom

Christine Josti
Just wanted to share an original design that I came up with for my Mother's birthday tomorrow.  I finally sat down and really played with the Blendabilities - I love the contrast of the Cherry Cobbler shades.
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blended Bloom

Hauptl

Hello this is gorgeous you did a wonderful job

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Jul 1, 2014, at 8:46 PM, "SUDSOL [Christine Josti] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n11344h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

christinejosti@gmail.com?subject=Blended Bloom
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@gmail.com

Just wanted to share an original design that I came up with for my Mother's birthday tomorrow.  I finally sat down and really played with the Blendabilities - I love the contrast of the Cherry Cobbler shades.
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blended-Bloom-tp11344.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h12@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Blended Bloom

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by Christine Josti

so pretty
Diane Harman
make me a channel of Your peace
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:46 PM
Subject: SU!: Blended Bloom

christinejosti@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@gmail.com

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blended-Bloom-tp11344.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.