Blendability Club

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blendability Club

Christine Josti
Over the winter I took Ronda's advice and ran a Marker Club - with success.  I thought about forming a Blendability Club when they were announced and here is what I came up with.  Similar to Ronda's in that you only need 4 to have it run.  I just announced it this morning and I already have one sign-up, so with fingers crossed I get at least 3 more.  I asked yesterday about ordering more than one of the same hostess set and your responses were very helpful (Club members will all receive one in the third month).

Good luck to you all who are running one!

Blendability_Club.docx
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Blendability Club

Diane Gardner

Could you please resend the doc or send it in a different form?  All I get is a bunch of stuff that makes no sense.  Thanks!

Diane Gardner

Sr. Supervisor Stampin' Up

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Blendability Club

christinejosti@gmail.com?subject=Blendability%20Club

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@

Over the winter I took Ronda's advice and ran a Marker Club - with success.  I thought about forming a Blendability Club when they were announced and here is what I came up with.  Similar to Ronda's in that you only need 4 to have it run.  I just announced it this morning and I already have one sign-up, so with fingers crossed I get at least 3 more.  I asked yesterday about ordering more than one of the same hostess set and your responses were very helpful (Club members will all receive one in the third month).

Blendability_Club.docx

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7914 - Release Date: 07/24/14

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Blendability Club

joyce pacer

I had this problem also.   Maybe just copy and paste it inside an email.
Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n12027h51@.nabble>
To: joycepacer@
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 11:47:20 AM
Subject: SU!: RE: Blendability Club

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE: Blendability Club
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Could you please resend the doc or send it in a different form?  All I get is a bunch of stuff that makes no sense.  Thanks!

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@

Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble]

christinejosti@?subject=Blendability%20Club

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@

Blendability_Club.docx

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12027.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blendability Club

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Christine Josti

Hi Christine

I'm really interested in your Blendabilities club, but I can't access your link - it comes up a bunch of letters!

Thanks

Jan

On 7/25/2014 7:21 AM, SUDSOL [Christine Josti] via Creative Idea Shares wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@gmail.com

Blendability_Club.docx
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h23@n5.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: RE: Blendability Club

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I tried the copy and paste thing but got the same mess of letters.

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n12028h11@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12028h11@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 11:49 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Blendability Club

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Blendability%20Club

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I had this problem also.   Maybe just copy and paste it inside an email.

Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n12027h51@.nabble>
To: joycepacer@
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 11:47:20 AM
Subject: SU!: RE: Blendability Club

dggard@?subject=RE: Blendability Club

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@

Ask me how!

christinejosti@?subject=Blendability%20Club

Blendability_Club.docx

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12027.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h76@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12028.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Blendability Club

Diane Gardner

Christine,

Would you be willing to share your tip sheet and color chart with us?  Thanks for the club idea!

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

Blendability_Club.docx

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Josti

Tips and trick for Blendabilites.docx (148K) Download Attachment
Blendability Club.docx (524K) Download Attachment

Once I create a tip sheet, I will certainly post it.  Someone else from SUDSOL posted tips the other day and I was going to begin with that (I attached it below).  Sorry for the confusion about opening the file, looks like someone was able to get it out there.  I’ve attached the word document to this email as well.  Thanks for all the great feedback.

Christine

On Jul 25, 2014, at 1:35 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n12039h17@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE:%20Blendability%20Club
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Christine,

Would you be willing to share your tip sheet and color chart with us?  Thanks for the club idea!

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

Blendability_Club.docx

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12039.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h70@n5.nabble.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christine Josti
christinejosti@gmail.com
Card classes, hostess workshops &
Stampin' Up! product sales

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
Here are the documents in PDF Format
Blendability_Club.pdf
Tips_and_trick_for_Blendabilites.pdf

<quote author="Christine Josti">
Once I create a tip sheet, I will certainly post it.  Someone else from SUDSOL posted tips the other day and I was going to begin with that (I attached it below).  Sorry for the confusion about opening the file, looks like someone was able to get it out there.  I’ve attached the word document to this email as well.  Thanks for all the great feedback.

Christine

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Giarrusso
I know I'm late to the game with my tech-tip...

Perhaps the problem with opening the document was that it was a .docx file. Anyone running a version of Windows older than version 7 will not be able to open up a .docx. I know this was happening a lot when Windows 7 first came out and not everyone had upgraded their operating systems

If this happens again, I recommend the original poster (or anyone who CAN open it) re-save it as a .doc file and then post it again. That might help.

On the other hand, saving a version as a .pdf solves the problem as well.

Hope this helps!
Diane

Christine Josti wrote

Christine

On Jul 25, 2014, at 1:35 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n12039h17@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Diane Gardner privately at dggard@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@
>
> Christine,
>
>  
>
> Would you be willing to share your tip sheet and color chart with us?  Thanks for the club idea!
>
>  
>
> Diane Gardner
>
> Sr. Supervisor Stampin' Up
>
> Hendersonville, NC 28792
>
> 828 697-1936
>
> 828 606-9341 (cell)
>
> dggard@
>
> www.dianegardner.stampinup.net
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
> Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
> Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
> Ask me how!
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> From: ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble]
> Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM
> To: SUDSOL Group
> Subject: SU!: Blendability Club
>
>  
>
> christinejosti@?subject=Blendability%20Club
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@
>
> Over the winter I took Ronda's advice and ran a Marker Club - with success.  I thought about forming a Blendability Club when they were announced and here is what I came up with.  Similar to Ronda's in that you only need 4 to have it run.  I just announced it this morning and I already have one sign-up, so with fingers crossed I get at least 3 more.  I asked yesterday about ordering more than one of the same hostess set and your responses were very helpful (Club members will all receive one in the third month).
>
> Good luck to you all who are running one!
>
> Blendability_Club.docx
>
> Christine Josti
> Norwell, MA
> www.mailsomethingpretty.com
>
>  
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024.html
>
> To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h5@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7914 - Release Date: 07/24/14
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12039.html
> To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h70@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Christine Josti
christinejosti@

Tips and trick for Blendabilites.docx (148K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/12044/0/Tips%20and%20trick%20for%20Blendabilites.docx>
Blendability Club.docx (524K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/12044/1/Blendability%20Club.docx>
Christine Josti wrote

Christine

On Jul 25, 2014, at 1:35 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n12039h17@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Diane Gardner privately at dggard@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@
>
> Christine,
>
>  
>
> Would you be willing to share your tip sheet and color chart with us?  Thanks for the club idea!
>
>  
>
> Diane Gardner
>
> Sr. Supervisor Stampin' Up
>
> Hendersonville, NC 28792
>
> 828 697-1936
>
> 828 606-9341 (cell)
>
> dggard@
>
> www.dianegardner.stampinup.net
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
> Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
> Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
> Ask me how!
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> From: ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12024h87@.nabble]
> Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM
> To: SUDSOL Group
> Subject: SU!: Blendability Club
>
>  
>
> christinejosti@?subject=Blendability%20Club
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@
>
> Over the winter I took Ronda's advice and ran a Marker Club - with success.  I thought about forming a Blendability Club when they were announced and here is what I came up with.  Similar to Ronda's in that you only need 4 to have it run.  I just announced it this morning and I already have one sign-up, so with fingers crossed I get at least 3 more.  I asked yesterday about ordering more than one of the same hostess set and your responses were very helpful (Club members will all receive one in the third month).
>
> Good luck to you all who are running one!
>
> Blendability_Club.docx
>
> Christine Josti
> Norwell, MA
> www.mailsomethingpretty.com
>
>  
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024.html
>
> To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h5@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7914 - Release Date: 07/24/14
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blendability-Club-tp12024p12039.html
> To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h70@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Christine Josti
christinejosti@

Tips and trick for Blendabilites.docx (148K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/12044/0/Tips%20and%20trick%20for%20Blendabilites.docx>
Blendability Club.docx (524K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/12044/1/Blendability%20Club.docx>
Diane Giarrusso
DianeStamps.com