Blenabilities Exchange?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blenabilities Exchange?

Susan Mezias
Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled?  Will the blendabillities need to be return?  Will we need to call DS to set this in motion?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Blenabilities Exchange?

Cindy Hills

Yes you need to return the blendabilities.  I returned mine and some of the customers too.  I wrote on one slip of paper what I was returning.  On another slip of paper I wrote what was wanted in exchange.  You MUST include the order numbers where the blendabilities came from

I received everything back.   Cindy Hills

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Blenabilities+Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled?  Will the blendabillities need to be return?  Will we need to call DS to set this in motion?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h10@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

carolsiers

I spoke with DS yesterday and was given the following information:

• No RMA needed. 
  • It’s fine to just list the items being returned - must include the original order number.
  • Then list what you want in exchange.
  • Send your Blendabilities and list to Stampin’ Up! You pay shipping to SU! and they pay shipping back to you.
  • They will process exchanges in the order they receive them. There are already MANY packages awaiting processing so it may take 2-3 weeks before you see your exchange order in your order history.
If you need specific items quickly (think convention swaps), it’s probably best not to order them as part of your exchange.

And be sure to use a shipping method that allows tracking so you can see that Stampin’ Up! has received your package!

I’m off to the post office with my exchange package…

Carol

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cell:   302-598-0151
home: 302-994-0916
email: cwsiers@comcast.net

On May 29, 2015, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20775h58@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Yes you need to return the blendabilities. I returned mine and some of the customers too. I wrote on one slip of paper what I was returning. On another slip of paper I wrote what was wanted in exchange. You MUST include the order numbers where the blendabilities came from

I received everything back. Cindy Hills

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled? Will the blendabillities need to be return? Will we need to call DS to set this in motion? Thanks so much. Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h10@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20775.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h7@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Mezias
In reply to this post by Susan Mezias

Thank you for the responses!  This really helps.  Another question please.  I am checking through all past orders & have not been able to find all the orders where I ordered the blendabilties.  Is there an easy way to look all this up?  I have 18 different blendabilities items. I have found 14 of them so I am going downhill!!! Thanks so much!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

On Friday, May 29, 2015 9:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h66@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Blenabilities%20Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled?  Will the blendabillities need to be return?  Will we need to call DS to set this in motion?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h46@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

I had one with out a number.  I just put it on the sheet of returns and put on there can't find the order number.  It was in the original stampin up package.  They exchanged it.

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 4:17 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20784h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Blenabilities+Exchange?

Thank you for the responses!  This really helps.  Another question please.  I am checking through all past orders & have not been able to find all the orders where I ordered the blendabilties.  Is there an easy way to look all this up?  I have 18 different blendabilities items. I have found 14 of them so I am going downhill!!! Thanks so much!

Susan Mezias

On Friday, May 29, 2015 9:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h66@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@...?subject=Blenabilities%20Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled?  Will the blendabillities need to be return?  Will we need to call DS to set this in motion?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20784.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Blenabilities Exchange?

Trenna Brauer
In reply to this post by carolsiers

I just sent an email yesterday to DS, and this is the reply I got today. Once again, DS is telling different things to different demos.

“Trenna,

Thanks for writing in about the Blendabilities exchange.

You will actually need to fill out an official Exchange Order Form; I have attached one to this email.

Feel free to list all the Blendabilities on this exchange order form, but please clearly note which order they belong to.

The Exchange Order Form has a specified area to put the product that you want in exchange. 

For the SAB set, you can exchange it for any SAB item except for the In Color Accessory Pack and the Designer Vellum Stack.  The rest of the SAB items are still available.

There will be no return shipping for this order so don't worry about that this time.  For future exchanges, simply note in the Credit Card area that you would like us to use your card on file to cover any overages and/or shipping costs.

Wishing you the best week ever,

Chase
Stampin' Up! ®
Inspire. Create. Share.

Incident # 17577459
(When replying, please reference this incident number)”

Trenna K. Brauer

Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator

1509 Lark Lane

Naperville, IL 60565-1342
(630) 579-6933

E-mail: trennabrauer@wideopenwest.com

My Blog: www.trennabrauer.wordpress.com

My Website: http://trenna.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:21 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Blenabilities Exchange?

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

• No RMA needed. 
  • It’s fine to just list the items being returned - must include the original order number.
  • Then list what you want in exchange.
  • Send your Blendabilities and list to Stampin’ Up! You pay shipping to SU! and they pay shipping back to you.
  • They will process exchanges in the order they receive them. There are already MANY packages awaiting processing so it may take 2-3 weeks before you see your exchange order in your order history.

If you need specific items quickly (think convention swaps), it’s probably best not to order them as part of your exchange.

And be sure to use a shipping method that allows tracking so you can see that Stampin’ Up! has received your package!

Carol

Carol Siers

Wilmington, DE

cell:      302-598-0151

email: cwsiers@comcast.net

On May 29, 2015, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20775h58@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Yes you need to return the blendabilities. I returned mine and some of the customers too. I wrote on one slip of paper what I was returning. On another slip of paper I wrote what was wanted in exchange. You MUST include the order numbers where the blendabilities came from

Those of you that are going to exchange your blendabillities, have you heard any information on how this will need to be handled? Will the blendabillities need to be return? Will we need to call DS to set this in motion? Thanks so much. Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20775.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h7@n5.nabble.com

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20778.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h31@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos

You can look up the order number on the SU! site under Customer Manager. 

Just go to the SU! site, open up customer manager, find your name and click the box next to it (don't open it up), then at the bottom of the page select "Item History", then enter the item number and click Display history - it'll show you the order number in the row for the item.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO,
coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at
http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator?
Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n20784h49@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20784h49@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 2:17 PM

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?

Thank you for the responses!  This really helps.  Another question please.  I am checking through all past orders & have not been able to find all the orders where I ordered the blendabilties.  Is there an easy way to look all this up?  I have 18 different blendabilities items. I have found 14 of them so I am going downhill!!! Thanks so much!

Susan Mezias

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Blenabilities%20Exchange?

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20784.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Signing Up New Recruit - Can't get the preorder items to work?

Cheryl Noble
In reply to this post by carolsiers

I have two people trying to sign up and it won’t accept any of the preorder items, anyone else having this problem?  I wanted to sign them up Before the end of the month…. Anyone?
Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Fassbender, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-237-7103
E-Mail: wmc@
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS

Reply | Threaded
|

Judy Szugda
In reply to this post by Trenna Brauer
Since they are discontinued, can I sell them on-line instead of the exchange?  Judy in NH

Trenna Brauer wrote
I just sent an email yesterday to DS, and this is the reply I got today. Once again, DS is telling different things to different demos.

“Trenna,

You will actually need to fill out an official Exchange Order Form; I have attached one to this email.

Feel free to list all the Blendabilities on this exchange order form, but please clearly note which order they belong to.

The Exchange Order Form has a specified area to put the product that you want in exchange.

For the SAB set, you can exchange it for any SAB item except for the In Color Accessory Pack and the Designer Vellum Stack.  The rest of the SAB items are still available.

There will be no return shipping for this order so don't worry about that this time.  For future exchanges, simply note in the Credit Card area that you would like us to use your card on file to cover any overages and/or shipping costs.

Chase
Stampin' Up! ®
Inspire. Create. Share.

Incident # 17577459

Trenna K. Brauer

1509 Lark Lane

(630) 579-6933

E-mail: trennabrauer@

My Blog: www.trennabrauer.wordpress.com <http://www.trennabrauer.wordpress.com/> 

My Website: http://trenna.stampinup.net <http://trenna.stampinup.net/> 

From: ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble]

Click here to reply directly to carolsiers privately at cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

_____  

* No RMA needed.
* It’s fine to just list the items being returned - must include the original order number.
* Then list what you want in exchange.
* Send your Blendabilities and list to Stampin’ Up! You pay shipping to SU! and they pay shipping back to you.
* They will process exchanges in the order they receive them. There are already MANY packages awaiting processing so it may take 2-3 weeks before you see your exchange order in your order history.

Carol

Carol Siers

Wilmington, DE

cell:      302-598-0151

email: cwsiers@

shop 24/7: http://carolsiers.stampinup.net

On May 29, 2015, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20775h58@.nabble> wrote:

cindy.hills62@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

_____  

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h30@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@?subject=Blenabilities+Exchange?

_____  

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@ 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h10@.nabble 

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@ 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h7@.nabble 

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@ 
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20778.html 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h31@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=dHJlbm5hYnJhdWVyQHdpZGVvcGVud2VzdC5jb218MXw5NTAyOTg2MzI=> .
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Signing Up New Recruit - Can't get the preorder items to work?

Tanya Stottlemire
In reply to this post by Cheryl Noble

If you haven't gotten them signed yet, you may want to wait. There is a recruiting offer for a free stamp set  for you and 2 for them but I don't think it starts until after June
On May 30, 2015, at 1:40 AM, SUDSOL [Wendy Fassbender] via Product Q&As wrote:

wmc@crazysustampers.com?subject=Signing%20Up%20New%20Recruit%20-%20Can't%20get%20the%20preorder%20items%20to%20work?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@crazysustampers.com

I have two people trying to sign up and it won’t accept any of the preorder items, anyone else having this problem?  I wanted to sign them up Before the end of the month…. Anyone?
Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Fassbender, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-237-7103
E-Mail: wmc@
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wendy Fassbender, please change the email address to: wmc@crazysustampers.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20796.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h83@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Christyne Richardson
In reply to this post by Judy Szugda

You could, but would you want to sell a potentially defective product?

Sent from my iPhone
With Hugs and Kisses
Christyne

On May 30, 2015, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20804h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=RE: SU!: Blenabilities Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

Since they are discontinued, can I sell them on-line instead of the exchange?  Judy in NH

Trenna Brauer wrote

“Trenna,

For the SAB set, you can exchange it for any SAB item except for the In Color Accessory Pack and the Designer Vellum Stack.  The rest of the SAB items are still available.

There will be no return shipping for this order so don't worry about that this time.  For future exchanges, simply note in the Credit Card area that you would like us to use your card on file to cover any overages and/or shipping costs.

Chase
Stampin' Up! ®
Inspire. Create. Share.

Incident # 17577459

Trenna K. Brauer

1509 Lark Lane

(630) 579-6933

My Blog: www.trennabrauer.wordpress.com <http://www.trennabrauer.wordpress.com/> 

From: ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20778h75@.nabble]

Click here to reply directly to carolsiers privately at cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Blenabilities%20Exchange?>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

_____  

* No RMA needed.
* It’s fine to just list the items being returned - must include the original order number.
* Send your Blendabilities and list to Stampin’ Up! You pay shipping to SU! and they pay shipping back to you.
* They will process exchanges in the order they receive them. There are already MANY packages awaiting processing so it may take 2-3 weeks before you see your exchange order in your order history.

Carol

Carol Siers

Wilmington, DE

cell:      302-598-0151

On May 29, 2015, at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20775h58@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

_____  

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20774h30@.nabble> wrote:

_____  

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@ 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h10@.nabble 

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@ 

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@ 
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@ 

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lindseyj

I talked to DS this am and found the same information.

One very good thing, though, is that we have several orders (and, consequently, several personal Exchange Forms), we can fill one for each of the order #'s we used to place the Blendabilities orders.  All the forms and Blendabilities can be shipped in one package back to SU! (at our cost, of course). 
1>We do NOT have to pay for the exchanged items that are being sent to us from SU!

2> As there are only six lines per Exchange Form, if you have more Blendabilities to list on that form, you can create your own listing of the Blendabilities on a plain (copy paper) sheet and attach that ORDER (with #) to the Exchange Form that needs to be sent in for exchange.
3>The Color Lifter is considered to be an "exchange" item also...@ $4.50.
4>If you have several Blendabilities to be Exchanged on different orders,
 you may

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:03 PM, SUDSOL [Christyne Richardson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n20872h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Blenabilities+Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com

You could, but would you want to sell a potentially defective product?

Sent from my iPhone
With Hugs and Kisses
Christyne

On May 30, 2015, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n20804h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@...?subject=RE: SU!: Blenabilities Exchange?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

Since they are discontinued, can I sell them on-line instead of the exchange?  Judy in NH

Trenna Brauer wrote

“Trenna,

For the SAB set, you can exchange it for any SAB item except for the In Color Accessory Pack and the Designer Vellum Stack.  The rest of the SAB items are still available.

There will be no return shipping for this order so don't worry about that this time.  For future exchanges, simply note in the Credit Card area that you would like us to use your card on file to cover any overages and/or shipping costs.

Chase
Stampin' Up! ®
Inspire. Create. Share.

Incident # 17577459

Trenna K. Brauer

1509 Lark Lane

<a href="tel:%28630%29%20579-6933" value="+16305796933" target="_blank">(630) 579-6933

_____  

* No RMA needed.

Carol

Carol Siers

Wilmington, DE

cell:      <a href="tel:302-598-0151" value="+13025980151" target="_blank">302-598-0151

home: <a href="tel:302-994-0916" value="+13029940916" target="_blank">302-994-0916

_____  

_____  

_____  

_____  

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@ 
<a href="tel:302.994.0916" value="+13029940916" target="_blank">302.994.0916 (h)
<a href="tel:302.598.0151" value="+13025980151" target="_blank">302.598.0151 (c)

_____  

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20804.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christyne Richardson, please change the email address to: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Blenabilities-Exchange-tp20774p20872.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Blenabilities Exchange?

lindseyj
Susan Mezias wrote
The information from DS is correct.  I had the same problem in trying to find "missing" blendabilities that I had ordered.  Then I realized that I had purchased 6 of them on my pre-order in May, 2014!  =)  Then I looked through all my orders from June, 2014 - February, 2015.  Didn't take too long, actually!
BTW, don't forget to return your Color Lifter also...it's only $4.95, but that's another reinker, right?
Jan Lindsey