Black Ink Pad & Refill

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Black Ink Pad & Refill

Nancy Sutton
Does anyone know if the Momento black ink & refill is the only black ink we have in the new catalogue.  I can not locate it anywhere.  Just out of curiousity when did this change take place.  I haven't heard a word about it!!!
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Black Ink Pad & Refill

Linda Pastva-Callahan

See page 180 for the black ink options.  Looks like Staz-on or Memento or Black marker.

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Leechburg, PA

On July 23, 2019 at 8:56 AM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n49110h46@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Black Ink Pad & Refill
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Does anyone know if the Momento black ink & refill is the only black ink we have in the new catalogue.  I can not locate it anywhere.  Just out of curiousity when did this change take place.  I haven't heard a word about it!!!
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Black-Ink-Pad-Refill-tp49110.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h10@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.