classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Birthday card request

wingersonk

Hi Stampers,

Wednesday, November 27th is my mother's 90th birthday.  I am asking everyone to please send her a card.

Edna Wingerson
139 NW Wrightwood Cir, Grants Pass, OR 97526

Thank you for helping me make this day a very special one.

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Birthday card request

Pamela Parker

What a wonderful idea.   My card is off in today’s mail.  Thanks for letting me be a part of her special day.  

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2019, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n50457h54@.nabble> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=Birthday card request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@

Hi Stampers,

Wednesday, November 27th is my mother's 90th birthday. I am asking everyone to please send her a card.

Edna Wingerson

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-card-request-tp50457.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Birthday card request

wingersonk

thank you so much

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 7:28 AM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Card Requests <ml%2Bs1100894n50473h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Birthday+card+request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

What a wonderful idea.   My card is off in today’s mail.  Thanks for letting me be a part of her special day.  

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2019, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n50457h54@.nabble> wrote:

kathleen@...?subject=Birthday card request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@

Hi Stampers,

Wednesday, November 27th is my mother's 90th birthday. I am asking everyone to please send her a card.

Edna Wingerson

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-card-request-tp50457.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-card-request-tp50457p50473.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml%2Bs1100894n66h86@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com