Birthday card request

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Birthday card request

Carol Taggart
My Mom will turn 98 years young on July 6, 2017. We're having a very small party, but I'd love for her to receive lots of beautiful hand stamped cards. I've been stamping for 20 years, and she has saved every card I've ever sent her!Helen Taggart20 Orchard Dr Grove City,  PA 16127Thank you,  Carol Taggart
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Birthday card request

Susan Elise Morton

How lovely ~ would be happy to send a card!!!

Susan Elise Morton

The Cat/Art Studio

Blog: http://stampingpurrfection.typepad.com/

"Doing what you love is freedom."

Loving what you do is happiness."

757-587-1548 (studio)

757-641-9354 (cell)

Classes, Clubs, and More!

From: ml+s1100894n37036h31@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n37036h31@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:49 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Birthday card request

crltggrt@comcast.net?subject=Birthday%20card%20request

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crltggrt@comcast.net

My Mom will turn 98 years young on July 6, 2017. We're having a very small party, but I'd love for her to receive lots of beautiful hand stamped cards. I've been stamping for 20 years, and she has saved every card I've ever sent her!Helen Taggart20 Orchard Dr Grove City,  PA 16127Thank you,  Carol Taggart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carol Taggart, please change the email address to: crltggrt@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-card-request-tp37036.html

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Birthday card request

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Carol Taggart

Sending one tomorrow! Hope she receives many!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2017, at 12:48 PM, SUDSOL [Carol Taggart] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n37036h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crltggrt@comcast.net?subject=Birthday card request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crltggrt@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carol Taggart, please change the email address to: crltggrt@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-card-request-tp37036.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.