Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!

Jeanne Walsh
Hi everyone.  I'm certain everyone received same but just in case someone has not seen, I thought I would post a copy of an email I received today from Stampin' Up!

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Millsboro, DE
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!

Kathy Slamar

Thanks for passing this on.  I did not receive it!
Kathy

On Apr 28, 2017, at 7:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35835h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Birthday%20Memories%20Suite%20-%20A%20Message%20from%20Stampin'%20Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Hi everyone.  I'm certain everyone received same but just in case someone has not seen, I thought I would post a copy of an email I received today from Stampin' Up!

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Millsboro, DE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Memories-Suite-A-Message-from-Stampin-Up-tp35835.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

joyce pacer

I did not receive it.  Thanks for sharing.

From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n35848h2@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 10:10:24 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy

On Apr 28, 2017, at 7:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35835h44@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@?subject=Birthday%20Memories%20Suite%20-%20A%20Message%20from%20Stampin'%20Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Millsboro, DE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Memories-Suite-A-Message-from-Stampin-Up-tp35835.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Memories-Suite-A-Message-from-Stampin-Up-tp35835p35848.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jeanne Moss

I wonder if it was sent to those who attended or ordered it from OnStage....

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2017, at 10:14 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35849h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I did not receive it.  Thanks for sharing.

From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n35848h2@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 10:10:24 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Birthday Memories Suite - A Message from Stampin' Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy

On Apr 28, 2017, at 7:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35835h44@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@?subject=Birthday%20Memories%20Suite%20-%20A%20Message%20from%20Stampin'%20Up!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Millsboro, DE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Memories-Suite-A-Message-from-Stampin-Up-tp35835p35848.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Memories-Suite-A-Message-from-Stampin-Up-tp35835p35849.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com