Birthday Card Request

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Birthday Card Request

Liz Haddon
My nephews father in law is turning the big 95 on October 15th.  Niece and nephew are wanting to have a card celebration. It's been a rough year for the elderly.  I would love if you could mail him a card.

Steve Geston
c/o Vespoli
7987 Harlan St
Arvada CO 80003-2408

Thank you all in advance.
Huggs~
Liz

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Birthday Card Request

Pamela Parker

What is the city?  

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 7:54 AM, SUDSOL [Liz Haddon] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n55810h97@.nabble> wrote:

lizhaddon1@gmail.com?subject=Birthday Card Request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lizhaddon1@

My nephews father in law is turning the big 95 on October 15th.  Niece and nephew are wanting to have a card celebration. It's been a rough year for the elderly.  I would love if you could mail him a card.

Steve Geston
c/o Vespoli
7987 Harlan S
tArvada CO 80003-2408

Huggs~
Liz

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Liz Haddon, please change the email address to: lizhaddon1@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Card-Request-tp55810.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Birthday Card Request

Cathy Hansen

Arvada, CO

From: ml+s1100894n55812h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55812h75@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 8:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Birthday Card Request

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Birthday%20Card%20Request

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

What is the city?  

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 7:54 AM, SUDSOL [Liz Haddon] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n55810h97@.nabble> wrote:

lizhaddon1@gmail.com?subject=Birthday Card Request

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lizhaddon1@

Steve Geston
c/o Vespoli
7987 Harlan S
tArvada CO 80003-2408

Huggs~
Liz

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Liz Haddon, please change the email address to: lizhaddon1@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Card-Request-tp55810.html

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Birthday-Card-Request-tp55810p55812.html

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h49@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Birthday Card Request

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Liz Haddon

Done!

~Blythe

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:54 AM, SUDSOL [Liz Haddon] via Card Requests <ml+s1100894n55810h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lizhaddon1@gmail.com?subject=Birthday%20Card%20Request
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lizhaddon1@gmail.com

Steve Geston
c/o Vespoli
7987 Harlan S
tArvada CO 80003-2408

Huggs~
Liz

To start a new topic under Card Requests, ml+s1100894n66h13@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR