10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Binding Machines and Address Books

carolsiers

Hi Fantastically Creative People!

I have two questions:

First, does anyone have a pattern or template (in Word or PDF) for an address book - specifically the pages for the inside. I’ve looked online and don’t see a format I like but would rather not reinvent the wheel if someone out there has one already done.

Second, does anyone have a recommendation (brand and/or source) for a coil binding machine?

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Newport, DE
phone:  302-598-0151
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

Phyllis Strickland

If I could go buy one today and needed to stay in a sub $100 budget, I would get We R Memory Keepers the cinch. It is a great craft binder.  

If you are going to do a lot of binding and it would get heavy use,  I know there is a better one but the information about that was destroyed when outlook trashed my files last year. I mentioned this because someone on this list recommended it so hope it will be mentioned again.  It is found on the internet at a site that specializes in coil binding supplies

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2017, at 2:21 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39585h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Binding Machines and Address Books
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

I have two questions:

First, does anyone have a pattern or template (in Word or PDF) for an address book - specifically the pages for the inside. I’ve looked online and don’t see a format I like but would rather not reinvent the wheel if someone out there has one already done.

Second, does anyone have a recommendation (brand and/or source) for a coil binding machine?

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Binding-Machines-and-Address-Books-tp39585.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Binding Machines and Address Books

Dena Lenneman
In reply to this post by carolsiers

Card Organizer Month sheets.docx (20K) Download Attachment

I’ve attached the file for the calendars that I have used in the past. There was a discussion where I shared info about my binding machine- I can’t link it directly, but if you put “binding machine” in the search box and then scroll down towards the bottom you’ll see my name. Click on that link and you should see my post with pictures of my machine and info about it. It’s no longer available, but you should be able to search for something similar. At least it’s a start! 😊

Dena
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 1:21 PM
To: dena@lenneman.com
Subject: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Binding%20Machines%20and%20Address%20Books

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Binding-Machines-and-Address-Books-tp39585.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble

Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

This is the coil binding machine I use - I love it.  Do all my own catalogs (I do take them and have someone cut off the backs)

https://www.amazon.com/TruBind-Binding-Electric-Inserter-TB-S12/dp/B00GJXSIHO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1512331690&sr=8-5&keywords=coil+binding+machine

HTH

Jan

On 12/3/2017 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Dena Lenneman

Here is the thread Dena was referring to: http://forum.sudsol.org/Binding-Machines-tp18330p18411.html

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n39587h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39587h42@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 12:54 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

dena@lenneman.com?subject=RE:%20Binding%20Machines%20and%20Address%20Books

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dena@lenneman.com

Card Organizer Month sheets.docx (20K) Download Attachment

I’ve attached the file for the calendars that I have used in the past. There was a discussion where I shared info about my binding machine- I can’t link it directly, but if you put “binding machine” in the search box and then scroll down towards the bottom you’ll see my name. Click on that link and you should see my post with pictures of my machine and info about it. It’s no longer available, but you should be able to search for something similar. At least it’s a start! 😊

Dena
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 1:21 PM
To: dena@lenneman.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble

Dena

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dena Lenneman, please change the email address to: dena@lenneman.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Binding-Machines-and-Address-Books-tp39585p39587.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Binding Machines and Address Books

Robin Messenheimer

I have a Bind Mate Personal Comb Binding Machine, that also has a 3-hole punch mode. I use it to bind tutorials and booklets for other than crafting. But I found that it’s a lot easier to use than the craft binding machines. It binds using plastic binding spines.

The model I own is no longer on the market, but the newer model – which now has “Swingline” as part of the brand name – looks like it does the same thing. I’ve had it for a long time and really like it.

HTH!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml+s1100894n39585h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39585h4@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:22 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Juanita Golson

Carol,

I have the Rubicoil binding machine. I have several different sizes of coils because I bind more than just my catalogs. I love it and would recommend it. I got mine on Amazon.

Hugs,
Juanita Golson

On 12/3/2017 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk wrote:

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I have the Cinch and am happy with it!
As far as address pages, I don’t have any to suggest but have you tried looking online? I was looking for a form recently and there are sites that offer a variety of documents.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 4, 2017, at 5:21 AM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39585h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Julie Wick

blank planner first page.docx (16K) Download Attachment
planner address pages.docx (18K) Download Attachment

I have a cinch and I love it...used it to make my own planners for a couple years...I am going to use the Love Today we sell for 2018 and see how it works.  I have attached the address pages I have used in the past.  They are sized to print 2 pages on an 8 1/2 x 11 page.  You can also print them back to back to save bulk in your planner.  I used cardstock to print them on so they would hold up...I just transferred the pages to my new planners.  Hope this is what you are looking for.  I also did my own pages for my personal info, SU statement of the Heart, SU numbers and my own statement of the heart.  I have also attached the blank version of those.  I haven't worked up all the compensation stuff, hostess benefits, etc like we used to have in the old demo planners SU used to have available for us just because I haven't had the time to do it.  When I do, I will share.
Have a great evening all.
Julie Wick

From: "SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n39585h20@.nabble>
To: "Julie Wick" <gandjwick@>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 2:21:59 PM

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

Lois Folla

Thanks so much for sharing Julie!

Merry Christmas!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n39596h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39596h92@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:10 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Binding Machines and Address Books

gandjwick@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Binding%20Machines%20and%20Address%20Books

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gandjwick@embarqmail.com

blank planner first page.docx (16K) Download Attachment
planner address pages.docx (18K) Download Attachment

I have a cinch and I love it...used it to make my own planners for a couple years...I am going to use the Love Today we sell for 2018 and see how it works.  I have attached the address pages I have used in the past.  They are sized to print 2 pages on an 8 1/2 x 11 page.  You can also print them back to back to save bulk in your planner.  I used cardstock to print them on so they would hold up...I just transferred the pages to my new planners.  Hope this is what you are looking for.  I also did my own pages for my personal info, SU statement of the Heart, SU numbers and my own statement of the heart.  I have also attached the blank version of those.  I haven't worked up all the compensation stuff, hostess benefits, etc like we used to have in the old demo planners SU used to have available for us just because I haven't had the time to do it.  When I do, I will share.

Have a great evening all.

Julie Wick

From: "SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n39585h20@.nabble>
To: "Julie Wick" <gandjwick@>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 2:21:59 PM

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance!

Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Wick, please change the email address to: gandjwick@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Binding-Machines-and-Address-Books-tp39585p39596.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com