Big Shot Cutting Pads

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Big Shot Cutting Pads

Kay Hahn Casler
My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times.  To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock.  Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set.  As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!!  You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing!  It is so exciting to have useable plates again.  Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads

Jeanne Moss

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Big Shot Cutting Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@stny.rr.com

My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times.  To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock.  Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set.  As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!!  You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing!  It is so exciting to have useable plates again.  Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@stny.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

What do you mean by set the bubble under the plate?

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:34 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35030h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n35029h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kayhc@...?subject=Big Shot Cutting Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@stny.rr.com

My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times.  To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock.  Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set.  As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!!  You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing!  It is so exciting to have useable plates again.  Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@stny.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35030.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Bennett

thanks for asking , Shelly, i was wondering that too!

On 26/03/2017 6:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk wrote:
juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:34 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35030h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">"tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:09 PM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n35029h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times. To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock. Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set. As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!! You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing! It is so exciting to have useable plates again. Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35030.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35032.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Christine Bennett

Blog  www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Shop for stamps, paper and ink at www.christinebennett.stampinup.net
Be my friend at Facebook www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244

AND if you want Organic makeup and skincare,
 see www.worldorganics.com/christinebennett
If you want to Unsubscribe from my newsletter, Hit reply,
   and type Unsubscribe!
   No worries, you can always subscribe again another day!

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler

What I meant was to put the cutting plate down with the curve to the bottom, not face up like a bowl.

Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail               kayhc@stny.rr.com
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Mar 25, 2017, at 2:36 PM, SUDSOL [Christine Bennett] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35033h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

christinebennett@kinect.co.nz?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinebennett@kinect.co.nz

thanks for asking , Shelly, i was wondering that too!

On 26/03/2017 6:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk wrote:
juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">"tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

Sent from my iPad

My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times. To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock. Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set. As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!! You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing! It is so exciting to have useable plates again. Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35032.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Christine Bennett

Blog  www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Shop for stamps, paper and ink at www.christinebennett.stampinup.net
Be my friend at Facebook www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244

AND if you want Organic makeup and skincare,
 see www.worldorganics.com/christinebennett
If you want to Unsubscribe from my newsletter, Hit reply,
   and type Unsubscribe!
   No worries, you can always subscribe again another day!

Virus-free. www.avast.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Bennett, please change the email address to: christinebennett@kinect.co.nz
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35033.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by shelly peck

Such good info here - I tried the oven method a few years back with really old plates - it helped but did not make that much of a difference.

Hoping this is better - I have SO many old plates!!!

On Mar 25, 2017, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35032h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

I just tried 2 plates.   Yes they are much better than starting.  Not perfectly flat but only a little curved!  Thanks for the pointer!!  Cindy Hills

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:24 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35037h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Such good info here - I tried the oven method a few years back with really old plates - it helped but did not make that much of a difference.

On Mar 25, 2017, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n35032h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
<a href="tel:(909)%20520-7244" value="+19095207244" target="_blank">(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">+12703071230" target="_blank"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35037.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

This is definitely worth trying!  

The other thing I have found helpful is I one plate that I use ONLY for the bottom plate.  The plate on the bottom does not seem to warp as bad as the top plate.  I use my warped plates
for the top.  I have written in permanent marker ‘FOR BOTTOM PLATE ONLY”.  I rotate and flip it often.  

I appreciate all the ideas from this group!

Kathy

On Mar 25, 2017, at 5:09 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35038h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

I just tried 2 plates. Yes they are much better than starting. Not perfectly flat but only a little curved! Thanks for the pointer!! Cindy Hills

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:24 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35037h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

On Mar 25, 2017, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n35032h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

Thanks,
Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck
<a href="tel:(909)%20520-7244" value="+19095207244" target="_blank">(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">+12703071230" target="_blank"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35037.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35038.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Well I ‘had’ 6 old plates and melted them all… even at 350 for 10 mins, my oven must be very hot… LOL But they were warped horribly. So it was the oven or the garbage. It was the garbage any how…

On one set of plates I used my label maker and put For Embossing Only… and those two stay looking like new!  The girls are afraid to make a mistake… lol  But I have two big shots and put them on different sides of my kitchen counters so it’s hard to mix them up : )

I really don’t like our new plates.. thin is an understatement and I never like to talk bad about SU! Products but these new plates are truly horrible… sad…

Happy crafting!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

On Mar 25, 2017, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35032h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks,

Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss

<a href="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

Lois, watch the video about the plates on the Sizzix website.  It explains how to maintain the plates.  By following the instructions on the video my plates are lasting longer.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n35136h58@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35136h58@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:11 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Well I ‘had’ 6 old plates and melted them all… even at 350 for 10 mins, my oven must be very hot… LOL But they were warped horribly. So it was the oven or the garbage. It was the garbage any how…

On one set of plates I used my label maker and put For Embossing Only… and those two stay looking like new!  The girls are afraid to make a mistake… lol  But I have two big shots and put them on different sides of my kitchen counters so it’s hard to mix them up : )

I really don’t like our new plates.. thin is an understatement and I never like to talk bad about SU! Products but these new plates are truly horrible… sad…

Happy crafting!

Lois

Lois Folla

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

From: ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble]

Thanks,

Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss

<a href="<a href="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35136.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Thank you ladies, for your comments and help…

Have a wonderful day!

Lois

Lois Folla

From: ml-node+s1100894n35137h63@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35137h63@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:48 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Lois, watch the video about the plates on the Sizzix website.  It explains how to maintain the plates.  By following the instructions on the video my plates are lasting longer.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n35136h58@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35136h58@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:11 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Big%20Shot%20Cutting%20Pads

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Happy crafting!

Lois

Lois Folla

From: ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35037h63@.nabble]

Thanks,

Shelly Peck

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

Thanks for the tip!!

Jeanne Moss

<a href="<a href="<a href="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230%22%3e%3ca">tel:(270)%20307-1230"><a href="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230">tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Stamperkay

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35136.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35137.html

Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck
In reply to this post by Kay Hahn Casler

Can one of you send a picture of how you have the plate set up on the jelly roll. I need visuals.
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads

My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times.  To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock.  Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set.  As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!!  You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing!  It is so exciting to have useable plates again.  Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.

Stamperkay

Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Dredge

A jelly roll pan is like  cookie sheet with higher sides used to make pumpkin rolls and jelly rolls. What a great discovery!

mary

From: ml-node+s1100894n35244h42@.nabble <ml-node+s1100894n35244h42@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35244h42@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 3:15 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Can one of you send a picture of how you have the plate set up on the jelly roll. I need visuals.
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h44@.nabble> wrote:
kayhc@.rr?subject=Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@.rr

Stamperkay

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@.rr
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35244.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler
In reply to this post by shelly peck

The plates are laid down next to each other in the pan.  Same as you would put a chicken breast, etc.  Nothing special...

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2017, at 3:15 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35244h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads

Stamperkay

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35244.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

When I heated mine I wrapped bricks in foil, so they were clean & set on the plate, I left them in place until they cooled.  Jane

---- "SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n35269h93@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kayhc@.rr
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> The plates are laid down next to each other in the pan.  Same as you would put a chicken breast, etc.  Nothing special...
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Apr 2, 2017, at 3:15 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35244h32@.nabble> wrote:
> >
> > Click here to reply directly to shelly peck privately at juststampit4fun@
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@
> >
> > Can one of you send a picture of how you have the plate set up on the jelly roll. I need visuals.
> > Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,
> >
> > Shelly Peck
> > Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
> > (909) 520-7244
> > email: juststampit4fun@
> > Website: www.juststampit4fun.stampinup.net
> > Blog: www.juststampit4fun.com
> >
> >> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h44@.nabble> wrote:
> >> kayhc@.rr?subject=Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
> >> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@.rr
> >> My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times. To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock. Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set. As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!! You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing! It is so exciting to have useable plates again. Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.
> >>
> >> Stamperkay
> >> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@.rr
> >> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029.html
> >> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@.nabble
> >> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
> >
> >
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35244.html
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kayhc@.rr
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35269.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I tried the boiling water method....1/5 flattened. The rest are still curved.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2017, at 9:55 PM, SUDSOL [Jane Bone] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35275h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: Big Shot Cutting Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

When I heated mine I wrapped bricks in foil, so they were clean & set on the plate, I left them in place until they cooled.  Jane

---- "SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n35269h93@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> The plates are laid down next to each other in the pan.  Same as you would put a chicken breast, etc.  Nothing special...
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Apr 2, 2017, at 3:15 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35244h32@.nabble> wrote:
> >
> > Click here to reply directly to shelly peck privately at juststampit4fun@
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@
> >
> > Can one of you send a picture of how you have the plate set up on the jelly roll. I need visuals.
> > Thanks, Thanks, Thanks,
> >
> > Shelly Peck
> > Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
> > (909) 520-7244
> > email: juststampit4fun@
> > Website: www.juststampit4fun.stampinup.net
> > Blog: www.juststampit4fun.com
> >
> >> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35029h44@.nabble> wrote:
> >> kayhc@.rr?subject=Big+Shot+Cutting+Pads
> >> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@.rr
> >> My plates have needed cleaning for a couple weeks and didn't want to do the "oven thing" as suggested many times. To my great surprise, I had a great result with cleaning my plates with a Magic Eraser. They really do get dirty and discolored from card stock. Then placed them on a jelly roll pan and poured boiling water over the plates and let them set. As they set, the curve of the plate flattened!! You could set the bubble under the plate, due to the curve, and it kept getting smaller and smaller, to nothing! It is so exciting to have useable plates again. Try it, as I do not suggest heating the plates in the oven.
> >>
> >> Stamperkay
> >> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@.rr
> >> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029.html
> >> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@.nabble
> >> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
> >
> >
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35244.html
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
>
>
>
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Shot-Cutting-Pads-tp35029p35269.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com