Big Plans planner refill in 19-20 AC?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Big Plans planner refill in 19-20 AC?

Carolyn Jackson
I do not have a hard copy 19-20 AC yet so I am working from the .pdf.

Can you tell me if there will be a new Big Plans refill in the new AC or has SU! dropped this product type altogether?

TIA!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Big Plans planner refill in 19-20 AC?

Sara Levin

There is not.  And the one that has been on the Clearance Rack is not there.   So, grab a planner and refill from the current catalog before they sell out.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 11:29 AM SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47756h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Big+Plans+planner+refill+in+19-20+AC?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I do not have a hard copy 19-20 AC yet so I am working from the .pdf.

Can you tell me if there will be a new Big Plans refill in the new AC or has SU! dropped this product type altogether?

TIA!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-Plans-planner-refill-in-19-20-AC-tp47756.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.