classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

Susan Mezias
Hi Everyone, I just tried my Big On Birthdays, the main big image, Happy Birthday with flowers.  My friend who is also a demonstrator was stamping with me with the same set.  We could not get the entire image to ink up! 2 people, 2 stamp sets, same problem! Anyone else have a problem with this stamp?  Thanks so much!  Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

Mary Dredge

I actually  used this set today and had not issue with that stamp. Which way we're you inking it? Maybe if you swap and lay the stamp in the table and use the ink pads directly on it verse the normal way, that might help.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n35209h57@.nabble>
Date: 3/31/17 9:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <mjbself@>
Subject: SU!: Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Hi Everyone, I just tried my Big On Birthdays, the main big image, Happy Birthday with flowers.  My friend who is also a demonstrator was stamping with me with the same set.  We could not get the entire image to ink up! 2 people, 2 stamp sets, same problem! Anyone else have a problem with this stamp?  Thanks so much!  Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-On-Birthdays-Inking-Issues-tp35209.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Susan Mezias

I just used mine last night to make a card with no problems.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2017, at 9:51 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35209h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-On-Birthdays-Inking-Issues-tp35209.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Barb Stencel

I had trouble with my original set too. SU replaced it and asked me to return my original one at their expense.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: March 31, 2017 at 8:51 PM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Susan Mezias

Oh thank you! I'll call Monday!!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

From: SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35212h44@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <susanmezias@>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Big%20On%20Birthdays%20Inking%20Issues?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

I had trouble with my original set too. SU replaced it and asked me to return my original one at their expense.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: March 31, 2017 at 8:51 PM

susanmezias@?subject=Big On Birthdays Inking Issues?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Big-On-Birthdays-Inking-Issues-tp35209p35212.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Kelley Strate

Miss Susan, 

Was the ink beading up? If yes, I had that same problem; I keep a toothbrush by my sink & use mild hand soap on it and give my "problem stamps" a thorough scrubbing then they seem to be fine afterwards --  I think it is whatever the stamp molds need/use as their "Pam" to get the stamps to release. I find this happens mostly with bolder images/words. 

Hope that helps.

Always, 
Kelley 

Sent from my iPhone 🐞

On Mar 31, 2017, at 8:51 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35209h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com