Be Mine Stitched Framelits

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Be Mine Stitched Framelits

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to us the Be Mine Framelits? I have had little success. They don't cut well, and I can't figure out how people are getting a stitched heart . All I'm getting is a perforated heart that is still attached to the cardstock. I would appreciate any tips. I couldn't wait to get these because I am a heart person and they've been a real disappointment.
TIA
Barbara
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Be Mine Stitched Framelits

Sara Levin

Barbara ~

Some of the dies just add stitching.  They do not cut out the heart.  So, you can use this for extra detail on a layer just as you would embossing.  Or if you want a non-stitched heart that size, cut through the stitching.  I've done this to have 3 layers using the largest and second largest dies.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the details HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 6:26 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n46023h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Be+Mine+Stitched+Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to us the Be Mine Framelits? I have had little success. They don't cut well, and I can't figure out how people are getting a stitched heart . All I'm getting is a perforated heart that is still attached to the cardstock. I would appreciate any tips. I couldn't wait to get these because I am a heart person and they've been a real disappointment.
TIA
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Be-Mine-Stitched-Framelits-tp46023.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Ok. So that means you need to layer 1 dies to crop the heart shape?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2019, at 6:37 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46024h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Be Mine Stitched Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Barbara ~

Some of the dies just add stitching. They do not cut out the heart. So, you can use this for extra detail on a layer just as you would embossing. Or if you want a non-stitched heart that size, cut through the stitching. I've done this to have 3 layers using the largest and second largest dies.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the details HERE

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 6:26 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n46023h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

TIA
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Be-Mine-Stitched-Framelits-tp46023.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Be-Mine-Stitched-Framelits-tp46023p46024.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

If you're asking, in order to layer the largest die do you need to crop around the stitching on the second largest -- the answer is yes.

Sara Levin

Get the details HERE
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 9:34 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n46028h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Be+Mine+Stitched+Framelits

Ok. So that means you need to layer 1 dies to crop the heart shape?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2019, at 6:37 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n46024h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: Be Mine Stitched Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Barbara ~

Some of the dies just add stitching. They do not cut out the heart. So, you can use this for extra detail on a layer just as you would embossing. Or if you want a non-stitched heart that size, cut through the stitching. I've done this to have 3 layers using the largest and second largest dies.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

TIA
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Be-Mine-Stitched-Framelits-tp46023p46024.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Be-Mine-Stitched-Framelits-tp46023p46028.html