Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BST The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Frosty Kisses Edition 2014

Holly Krautkremer

FKBanner2014mini.jpg (108K) Download Attachment

WW13Banner

Last Day for Early Registration!!!

The Early Price is $19.99 US!!! Save $5 off the regular subscription price of $24.99 US!!! HURRY!!! Early Registration is open until January 5,2014. On January 6, 2014 the regular price will be $24.99.

Opening
January 20th-February 2nd

Demonstrators, need fresh and fun new ideas for workshops, or classes? Customer, do you want to learn how to make some fun projects? Then look no further!!! The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Online Classes are for you!!! I do all the planning of the projects, all you need to do is duplicate it for your needs taking all the stress out of planning a class or project!!!

Majority of the projects are created so you can use the supplies that you have on hand!!! I’ve created these online classes so they can be viewed in the comfort of your home at your own pace!! This online class “Frosty Kisses" Edition 2014 is available to anyone 24 hours a day!! You can join from any place around the world!! All Customers and Demonstrators are welcome! Demonstrators you can use my classes as a tax deduction too!!! Please note, this class is all in English.

The Rubber Redneck STAMPede "Frosty Kisses" 2014 will inspire you and allow you to create these projects at YOUR pace. This is a subscriber site only!! Post your creations in our EXCLUSIVE gallery and see what others have come up with using these fresh and fun tutorials. Don't worry if you don't have time to create these projects within the 14 days, access to the site will remain open for 3 months from the start date so you can create at your pace! Please not due to the content of the site subscriptions are non refundable.

Please note upon receival of payment I will email you on January 18, 2014 after 7pm Central Time with your username, password and login instructions. If you would like a different email address used instead of your paypal account email please add the correct info in the notes of the PayPal transaction.

You DO NOT want to miss this “Frosty Kisses” event! I’ve been busy creating and designing 14 days of FABULOUS Projects for you! Each project will have step by step instructions with photos in downloadable PDF format along with video tutorials!! If you have purchased my past online classes this is the same great value that you are accustomed to! Certain projects and tutorials will be available for individual sale at a later date.

There will be 3D items, scrapbook pages, cards, color combo challenges, techniques and best of all PRIZES ranging from Stampin’ Up! product to free class giveaway!! That’s right, all of this in 14 days for the “Frosty Kisses" online class!! WITH NO REPEATS!! Only current Stampin’ Up! products will be used in these tutorials. Please note, I will be participating along in the color challenges. Anything I make for the color challenges I reserve the right to post to the public.

Kits~ New changes to purchasing kits!!! There are two Kit options available for purchase to go along with this class as well! To save you money on shipping I now have an option for you to purchase the add on kit from Stampin' Up! and have it directly shipped to you!!! To view more details about the kit options and how you can get the “Frosty Kisses " Class for only $10 please visit HERE.

Customer Rewards Program and Refer a Friend Program~ This is my way of saying thank you for supporting me! Be sure to visit the Customer Rewards Page HERE.

“Frosty" Edition 2014 will be your creative inspiration for all your Paper Craft Gifts, Stamp Camps and Classes!! This class will be sure to help you with all those Valentine and Winter theme ideas and gifts for friends, family, and customers! We will be creating projects using some of the brand new products out of the Occassion Catalog!!! We will be creating projects using the following items: Crazy Mixed Up Love, Festive Flurry Bundle, and Peachy Keen Bundle; as well as other products from the Stampin’ Up! Idea Catalog and Occasions Catalog!

Click HERE to check out The Rubber Redneck STAMPede class details!!! Be sure to visit The Rubber Redneck STAMPede Site!!! You'll want to subscribe so you don't miss out on anything!!!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
My Online SU Store 24-7 Click on "Shop Now" http://www.rubberredneck.stampinup.net
Join My Team HERE 
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Frosty Kisses Edition Now OPEN!!! Visit HERE!
My Etsy Store New Stuff added!! HERE
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!