BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

Sharon Roeder
If anyone is interested, I have three spools (Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and White) of Sweater Trim and one of Pink Pirouette 2-Tone ribbon from my Book-A-Thon goodie box...and also the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  My craft room is a mess (as usual) and I can't remember what catalog the ribbon was in, or how much it was originally, but how about $4 each (shipped)? Make an offer if that seems too high...thanks!

Sharon Roeder
n2stampn63@yahoo.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

Samantha Ovitt

is the sweater trim still available?  would love all of them.
Samantha   zip 05441

Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:18 PM
To: ovittfam@comcast.net
Subject: SU!: BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

If anyone is interested, I have three spools (Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and White) of Sweater Trim and one of Pink Pirouette 2-Tone ribbon from my Book-A-Thon goodie box...and also the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  My craft room is a mess (as usual) and I can't remember what catalog the ribbon was in, or how much it was originally, but how about $4 each (shipped)? Make an offer if that seems too high...thanks!

Sharon Roeder
n2stampn63@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: n2stampn63@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/BST-Sweater-Trim-Ribbon-Pink-Pirouette-2-Tone-Ribbon-Holiday-Frame-Emb-Folder-tp3863.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h51@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

Sharon Roeder

Samantha -

It is still available - for all three would be $12.  If you want to pay via PayPal, send it to n2stampn63@yahoo.com....if you'd prefer check or money order, let me know & I'll send my address.

Thanks!
Sharon

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2013, at 8:44 PM, "Samantha Ovitt [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n3871h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Samantha   zip 05441

Subject: SU!: BST - Sweater Trim Ribbon/Pink Pirouette 2-Tone Ribbon/Holiday Frame Emb. Folder

If anyone is interested, I have three spools (Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and White) of Sweater Trim and one of Pink Pirouette 2-Tone ribbon from my Book-A-Thon goodie box...and also the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  My craft room is a mess (as usual) and I can't remember what catalog the ribbon was in, or how much it was originally, but how about $4 each (shipped)? Make an offer if that seems too high...thanks!

Sharon Roeder
n2stampn63@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: n2stampn63@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/BST-Sweater-Trim-Ribbon-Pink-Pirouette-2-Tone-Ribbon-Holiday-Frame-Emb-Folder-tp3863.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h51@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: ovittfam@comcast.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-BST-Sweater-Trim-Ribbon-Pink-Pirouette-2-Tone-Ribbon-Holiday-Frame-Emb-Folder-tp3871.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h2@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Samantha Ovitt

I will pay via paypal.  Just let me know the shipping charges!!  Thanks so much!

Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:25 PM
To: ovittfam@comcast.net

Samantha -

It is still available - for all three would be $12.  If you want to pay via PayPal, send it to n2stampn63@yahoo.com....if you'd prefer check or money order, let me know & I'll send my address.

Thanks!
Sharon

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2013, at 8:44 PM, "Samantha Ovitt [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n3871h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Samantha   zip 05441

Sharon Roeder
n2stampn63@

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{08D31FB7-9E25-4469-9934-AB4CC5FD5ACB}mid://00000118/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: ovittfam@comcast.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-BST-Sweater-Trim-Ribbon-Pink-Pirouette-2-Tone-Ribbon-Holiday-Frame-Emb-Folder-tp3871.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h2@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{08D31FB7-9E25-4469-9934-AB4CC5FD5ACB}mid://00000118/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-BST-Sweater-Trim-Ribbon-Pink-Pirouette-2-Tone-Ribbon-Holiday-Frame-Emb-Folder-tp3871p3878.html