BST ~ Butterfly Gala Bundle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BST ~ Butterfly Gala Bundle

Robbie Rubala
Hello Everyone – I am SO excited to share with you my new Exclusively Cards program which is loaded with greeting card making ideas you can use over and over!

Each month I will share four different cards for you to create using a coordinating set of products. I designed this program specifically so you can get the maximum value out of your products while still getting to learn new layouts, styles and techniques.

Each tutorial will have both a printed version AND a video; this way you can use which ever form of learning that suits your style!  You will have lifetime access to these files and you can even download and print the PDF to save in your inspiration files. Speaking of which, as an added bonus I will create a page with a Table of Contents and photos of the cards for you to print out along with the PDFs each month to create your own inspiration binder for easy reference.

The first month of my Exclusively Cards will use the Butterfly Gala Suite.  Here is a sneak peek of the 4 cards this month.

BREAKING NEWS ~ The Butterfly Gala Suite has been so popular the Butterfly Duet punch is not orderable at this time.  With that, I have created an add on pdf to show you how you can used the ideas from this tutorial using items you may already have.  I created one pdf using the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch and another pdf using the Lemon Zest stamp set and coordinating punch.  You could easily adapt these ideas using a stamp set and coordinating punch you already have.

If you can't wait to purchase this month's tutorial, here is the link.

https://creationsinpaper.com/exclusively-cards/

If you should have any questions, please let me know!
Robbie Rubala