BLEACHING - Technique Spotlight for Week of March 2 - REMINDER

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

BLEACHING - Technique Spotlight for Week of March 2 - REMINDER

Jeanne Walsh

This week’s technique spotlight looks at Bleaching. You can read the instructions provided by Joyce Pacer and view the materials needed by clicking here.  

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number.  Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here).  The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.  This week’s PIN ID is STC1020.

What's the WIN part?  Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count. 

Jeanne C Walsh

Technique Spotlight Coordinator

Bleaching Joyce Pacer.png
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: BLEACHING - Technique Spotlight for Week of March 2 - REMINDER

grantj

I don't have a sample - yet, but I do want to forewarn those who might not know, that bleach WILL evaporate and turn to water. How do I know?

Years ago, when bleaching was "the thing," I did a workshop about 45 minutes from my home. The night before, I prepped everything for the workshop, including making a stamp pad from paper towels in a stamp case, and saturating it with bleach. When I went to show the technique to the workshop guests, nothing happened. I later learned that bleach will turn to water.

So, if you are a planner-aheader, take your bleach in a separate vial & pour it on your stamp pad just before your demo!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On March 5, 2020 at 1:25 AM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n51907h16@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=BLEACHING - Technique Spotlight for Week of March 2 - REMINDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

This week’s technique spotlight looks at Bleaching. You can read the instructions provided by Joyce Pacer and view the materials needed by clicking here.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number. Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here). The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. This week’s PIN ID is STC1020.

What's the WIN part? Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Jeanne C Walsh

Technique Spotlight Coordinator

Bleaching Joyce Pacer.png

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/BLEACHING-Technique-Spotlight-for-Week-of-March-2-REMINDER-tp51907.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.