Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
We have some great articles for the Newsletter/Blog Co-op: Sand & Sea Bundle, Hydrangea Haven Collection, Crafter's Tool Kit, Creating Pearlized Paper in All Colors, and more.

We could really use a few more articles. There is still time, if you have already contacted me, thank you. If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our Newsletter/Blog Co-op.

Here are some items we could still use:

- Hey Chick Bundle
- Using Designer Acetate Products
- Well Suited Suite
- A selection of your choice

Articles are due Wednesday January 20th. If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

Sue Erickson

i’ll also do a Hey Chick Bundle article. this plus the one on sponging tools.
Sue

On Jan 13, 2021, at 9:55 AM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57122h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

We have some great articles for the Newsletter/Blog Co-op: Sand & Sea Bundle, Hydrangea Haven Collection, Crafter's Tool Kit, Creating Pearlized Paper in All Colors, and more.

We could really use a few more articles. There is still time, if you have already contacted me, thank you. If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our Newsletter/Blog Co-op.

- Hey Chick Bundle
- Well Suited Suite

Articles are due Wednesday January 20th. If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp57122.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

Judie Snoots

Sue:

Thank you so much.  I will put you down for the Hey Chick bundle.  Have a great evening.

Sunshine, Judie 🌻 

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:25 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57124h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Awesome+Lineup+for+this+Month's+Newsletter+Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

i’ll also do a Hey Chick Bundle article. this plus the one on sponging tools.
Sue

On Jan 13, 2021, at 9:55 AM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57122h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

- Hey Chick Bundle
- Well Suited Suite

Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp57122.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp57122p57124.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.