Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
We have some great articles for the Newsletter/Blog Co-op: Split Circle Technique, Autumn Goodness Bundle, Wonder of the Season Suite Part 2, Christmas Gift Tags, Thanksgiving Table Decorations, and more.

We could really use a few more articles. There is still time, if you have already contacted me, thank you. If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our Newsletter/Blog Co-op.

Here are some items we could still use:

- Reversible Stamping Technique (ex: Turnover stamp set in Holiday Mini Catalog pg. 60)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Teachers, Mailman, Hairdresser, etc.
- Peaceful Nativity (ex: children's Christmas Project)
- A selection of your choice

Articles are due Tuesday October 20th. If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Awesome Lineup for this Month's Newsletter Co-op

Sue Erickson

Judie do you have anyone doing an article on the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle? If not I’ll also do that.
Sue

On Oct 12, 2020, at 5:58 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55929h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@sudsol.com?subject=Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

We have some great articles for the Newsletter/Blog Co-op: Split Circle Technique, Autumn Goodness Bundle, Wonder of the Season Suite Part 2, Christmas Gift Tags, Thanksgiving Table Decorations, and more.

We could really use a few more articles. There is still time, if you have already contacted me, thank you. If you have friends that are a member of SUDSOL, please encourage them to join in with our Newsletter/Blog Co-op.

- Reversible Stamping Technique (ex: Turnover stamp set in Holiday Mini Catalog pg. 60)

Articles are due Tuesday October 20th. If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

Good morning Sue:

Yes, I do have a commitment for a Curvy Celebrations article.  Please let me know if there is something different you would like to write about.

Have a wonderful day. Sunshine, Judie 🌻

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:08 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55932h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Awesome+Lineup+for+this+Month's+Newsletter+Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Judie do you have anyone doing an article on the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle? If not I’ll also do that.
Sue

On Oct 12, 2020, at 5:58 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55929h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Judie Snoots
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Coshocton, Ohio USA
newsletter@sudsol.com
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929p55932.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

No, I’ll just stick with the one I have already committed to, the Split Circles technique.
Sue

On Oct 13, 2020, at 6:13 AM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55935h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Good morning Sue:

Yes, I do have a commitment for a Curvy Celebrations article. Please let me know if there is something different you would like to write about.

Have a wonderful day. Sunshine, Judie 🌻

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:08 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55932h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Awesome+Lineup+for+this+Month's+Newsletter+Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue

On Oct 12, 2020, at 5:58 PM, SUDSOL [Newsletter Co-op Coordinator] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55929h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

newsletter@...?subject=Awesome%20Lineup%20for%20this%20Month's%20Newsletter%20Co-op
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: newsletter@sudsol.com

Articles are due Tuesday October 20th. If you are ready to join email me at newsletter@sudsol.com
Judie Snoots 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
Coshocton, Ohio USA 
newsletter@sudsol.com 
stampinjudie@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Newsletter Co-op Coordinator, please change the email address to: newsletter@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929p55932.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Awesome-Lineup-for-this-Month-s-Newsletter-Co-op-tp55929p55935.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.