Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES

Blythe Klipple

Wow!  I’m in Atlanta.  On Stage was yesterday and here are just a few photos (no secret info exposed!) from the event:

The beautiful cupcake we got during the afternoon break.

With Pam Staples……….  Yes, It’s Bermuda Bay ink in my hair Patti Scanlan!

Our swap, hosted by Angie Brailsford, left.  I wish I could name everyone.

Angie, ?, Linda Bobb, ? Jeanne Moss, me (Blythe), Judie Sharp (Snoots?), ? (I should know!)

Blythe and Jeanne Moss.  We had a great time together.  It was so nice to meet her in person and spend the day together.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

LOL I was going to ask too!  You are the best my friend! Wish I could have been there to see in person

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n41642h47@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41642h47@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 9:10 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES

blythek@mac.com?subject=Atlanta%20OnStage%20+%20Swap%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Wow!  I’m in Atlanta.  On Stage was yesterday and here are just a few photos (no secret info exposed!) from the event:

Angie, ?, Linda Bobb, ? Jeanne Moss, me (Blythe), Judie Sharp (Snoots?), ? (I should know!)

Blythe and Jeanne Moss.  We had a great time together.  It was so nice to meet her in person and spend the day together.

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Thanks for posting the pictures, Blythe!  I just made it home a couple of hours ago.  It was great meeting you (again) and spending time with you!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2018, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41642h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h56@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pricy Darrell

The sign in your hand Jeanne looks like Mint Macaron. Could it be coming back?  And the one in Blythe’s hand looks different too. Maybe it is new?

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2018, at 5:46 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41646h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Thanks for posting the pictures, Blythe!  I just made it home a couple of hours ago.  It was great meeting you (again) and spending time with you!

On Apr 8, 2018, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41642h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h56@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642p41646.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h79@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Wow!  Good eye!  I can neither confirm nor deny.  LOL

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2018, at 5:56 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41647h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

The sign in your hand Jeanne looks like Mint Macaron. Could it be coming back?  And the one in Blythe’s hand looks different too. Maybe it is new?

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2018, at 5:46 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41646h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642p41646.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h79@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642p41647.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Jeanne:  sorry I didn't get in, but it's fun seeing the pics!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2018, at 8:05 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41648h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Wow!  Good eye!  I can neither confirm nor deny.  LOL

On Apr 8, 2018, at 5:56 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41647h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Atlanta OnStage + Swap UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642p41647.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Atlanta-OnStage-Swap-UPDATES-tp41642p41648.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

In Vegas our notebook was Poppy!
Best,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2018, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41646h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com