classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Are you up for a challenge??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Do you have challenges for your customers, class members, club members?  If you do, how often do you do it and do they enjoy that? What kind of challenges do you have? Please elaborate

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND/OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Are you up for a challenge??

joyce pacer

I have a challenge going to case a card from the catalog and have had customers that never go to my customer Facebook pages taking part.  They are loving it and my FB business page is getting two and three likes a day.

I will wait a couple of weeks before posting the next one.  I am not sure what it will be yet.

Several of these people are ones that never respond to my newsletters so I wondered if they even read them.

Joyce

On July 25, 2018 at 11:55 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n43393h97@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Are you up for a challenge??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Do you have challenges for your customers, class members, club members?  If you do, how often do you do it and do they enjoy that? What kind of challenges do you have? Please elaborate

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND/OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Are-you-up-for-a-challenge-tp43393.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I host a quarterly shoebox for my customers where they create or copy a card for the others to duplicate. Photos of the projects are then posted on The Rubber Stampede Facebook page. The past couple of months, I've added a Shoebox Swap with a Twist event. Same as shoebox swap BUT a sample card is NOT included in the box. Each participate uses the limited supplies and a prepped kit to create a card. The samples are placed face down in another area in case someone would like to take a peek at a particular card...but it's great to see how many ways the same supplies and kit can be used!

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:55 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43393h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Are+you+up+for+a+challenge??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Do you have challenges for your customers, class members, club members?  If you do, how often do you do it and do they enjoy that? What kind of challenges do you have? Please elaborate

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Are-you-up-for-a-challenge-tp43393.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I don't but the thought of it is intriguing!  I have some very creative club members.  But my thought is.....since I already have 4 cards prepared (2 each of 2 different designs) would they want to stay even longer making the extra cards?  Club usually lasts from 2pm - 5pm at the latest.  Should I offer the hostess of the month to make a shoebox swap for the other club members?  I just might bring this idea up at our next club mtg.  Thanks for this stimulating question!!
Sue

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43393h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Do you have challenges for your customers, class members, club members?  If you do, how often do you do it and do they enjoy that? What kind of challenges do you have? Please elaborate

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Are you up for a challenge??

donnab07

I have started challenging my stamp club members to bring a swap card to our monthly meetings.  At first they were hesitant, now they love it.  All but one lady participates each month.  My only requirement is that the swap (most do a card) must be made exclusively with Stampin’ Up! products.

I like the other comments made so far, and may try some of them.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n43393h25@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43393h25@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:56 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Are you up for a challenge??

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Are%20you%20up%20for%20a%20challenge??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Sue Dillon

For a shoebox swap...everyone prepares a box with enough kits in it for all the participants to create one card. If there are 10 people...there are 10 boxes. The boxes are passed around until everyone has stamped one of each. It would most likely need to be an event at another time from your regular club meeting.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 7:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n43402h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Are+you+up+for+a+challenge??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

I don't but the thought of it is intriguing! I have some very creative club members. But my thought is.....since I already have 4 cards prepared (2 each of 2 different designs) would they want to stay even longer making the extra cards? Club usually lasts from 2pm - 5pm at the latest. Should I offer the hostess of the month to make a shoebox swap for the other club members? I just might bring this idea up at our next club mtg. Thanks for this stimulating question!!
Sue

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n43393h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Are+you+up+for+a+challenge??

Do you have challenges for your customers, class members, club members? If you do, how often do you do it and do they enjoy that? What kind of challenges do you have? Please elaborate

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Are-you-up-for-a-challenge-tp43393p43402.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

Each month at our stamp club party, the hostess for the next month selects a challenge for her party.  The club members that choose to do the challenge make 2 cards with envelopes  .Everyone attending the party has an opportunity to vote for their favorite challenge card.  The winner gets one of each challenge card & envelopes.  The hostess receives the other cards and envelopes.  If the winner is the hostess, she gets both cards and envelopes.  We have only had a tie vote a couple of times.  Each challenge participant took home their card and the hostess received all of the other cards.

Since the challenge is always different, the club members enjoy participating.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:55 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n43393h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are you up for a challenge??

Charlotte Lindmeier
I do but not every time.  Usually I give them something to use in making their challenge card. The next time we meet they bring the card they made using the item I gave them. I like to use our embellishments. They come up with very creative ideas and they give me great ideas.  They share them with the whole class. We all take pictures and they love it. Win, win for everyone.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week