Are Your Business Goals Like New Year's Resolutions?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Are Your Business Goals Like New Year's Resolutions?

joyce pacer
At long last, we are getting the Accountability Partners started again.  Do you have problems sticking to  your goals?  This program will help you stay on task and see them through.

You will be partnered up with a partner, maybe two that have goals that are similar.  You make your goals and share with your partner.  Each week you will check with your partner on what you have completed the past week and what you want to complete the next week.  This is a time to share ideas to help each other.

Every two weeks you will report to me about how things are going.  If there is a problem, I will check and see what is going on.

You have two months to carry out your goals.  We will take a month between for new sign ups and to complete your old goals.  This round will be June and July.  August will be used for sign ups to start in September.  You are only committed to the two months that you sign up for.

Contact me if you have any questions or to sign up for a partner at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com
Please sign up before the last week of May.  

Give your business a boost.  Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Are Your Business Goals Like New Year's Resolutions?

Sue Erickson

I’m in Joyce. 

Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2018, at 10:52 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42249h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Are Your Business Goals Like New Year's Resolutions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

At long last, we are getting the Accountability Partners started again.  Do you have problems sticking to  your goals?  This program will help you stay on task and see them through.

You will be partnered up with a partner, maybe two that have goals that are similar.  You make your goals and share with your partner.  Each week you will check with your partner on what you have completed the past week and what you want to complete the next week.  This is a time to share ideas to help each other.

Every two weeks you will report to me about how things are going.  If there is a problem, I will check and see what is going on.

You have two months to carry out your goals.  We will take a month between for new sign ups and to complete your old goals.  This round will be June and July.  August will be used for sign ups to start in September.  You are only committed to the two months that you sign up for.

Contact me if you have any questions or to sign up for a partner at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com
Please sign up before the last week of May.  

Give your business a boost.  Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Are-Your-Business-Goals-Like-New-Year-s-Resolutions-tp42249.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.