Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

Linda Willimer
Has anyone pre-ordered these and tried them? How do they compare to Staz On?
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

Jayne Hansen

You get a clear sharp image.
It's not sticky like Stazon and it doesn't have an odor I can detect.
I've success when using it for aqua painting.
It dries fairly quickly.
It does stain (some of my framelits had to be cleaned).
I have been using it since convention and overall really like it!

Jayne Hansen

From: "SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23343h74@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <jaynehansen@>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 2:36:04 PM
Subject: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

stampingbeauty@hotmail.com?subject=Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

Phyllis Strickland

I am having trouble getting it to stamp well with red rubber solid images.  I am a VERY experienced stamper and I know all the tricks for stamping solid images.  I tried several so it is not likely to be defective stamps.  That would be too coincidental, but I suppose not impossible.

Has anyone else had this issue or found it necessary to ink their pad right out of the package?  I have not used it much so it shouldn’t be that I used up all the ink and this would be very unlike other archival inks I’ve used from other Companies.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jaynehansen@comcast.net

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

From: "SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n23343h74@.nabble>

Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Brown
In reply to this post by Jayne Hansen

I've had problems with it smearing.  I even heat set it before rubbing ink over it...still smeared.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:32 PM, SUDSOL [Jayne Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23344h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
jaynehansen@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Archival+Ink+in+Holiday+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jaynehansen@comcast.net

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

stampingbeauty@...?subject=Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343.html

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jayne Hansen, please change the email address to: jaynehansen@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23344.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

--
Mary Brown aka stampercamper
Team Member - Create with Connie and Mary: www.createwithconnieandmary.com
My blog: http://stampercamper.com
My SU business website: http://stampercamper.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Boyer
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I find mine s bit dry. Maybe flight home with heat part of reason need to re ink

Rubber Hugs,
Robin S. Boyer 

Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2015, at 3:40 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23346h23@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I am having trouble getting it to stamp well with red rubber solid images.  I am a VERY experienced stamper and I know all the tricks for stamping solid images.  I tried several so it is not likely to be defective stamps.  That would be too coincidental, but I suppose not impossible.

Has anyone else had this issue or found it necessary to ink their pad right out of the package?  I have not used it much so it shouldn’t be that I used up all the ink and this would be very unlike other archival inks I’ve used from other Companies.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble]

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23346.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h71@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Anita Watson
In reply to this post by Mary Brown

I have not had any trouble with smearing.  The ink comes off of the polymer with nail polish remover if nothing else, just like sharpies do.
Anita

From: SUDSOL [Mary Brown] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23345h82@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <anitawatson@>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

stampercamper@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampercamper@

I've had problems with it smearing. I even heat set it before rubbing ink over it...still smeared.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:32 PM, SUDSOL [Jayne Hansen] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n23344h46@.nabble > wrote:
jaynehansen@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Archival+Ink+in+Holiday+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jaynehansen@

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jayne Hansen, please change the email address to: jaynehansen@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23344.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h56@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Brown, please change the email address to: stampercamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23345.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h61@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

coverstonm

I've had a really good experience with this ink.  I love the stamped image it creates and I've had no trouble with smearing.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM, SUDSOL [Anita Watson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23348h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
anitawatson@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Archival+Ink+in+Holiday+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: anitawatson@sbcglobal.net

I have not had any trouble with smearing.  The ink comes off of the polymer with nail polish remover if nothing else, just like sharpies do.
Anita

stampercamper@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampercamper@

I've had problems with it smearing. I even heat set it before rubbing ink over it...still smeared.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:32 PM, SUDSOL [Jayne Hansen] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n23344h46@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jaynehansen@

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
<a href="tel:443-902-0208" value="+14439020208" target="_blank">443-902-0208

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jayne Hansen, please change the email address to: jaynehansen@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h56@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Brown, please change the email address to: stampercamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23345.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anita Watson, please change the email address to: anitawatson@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23348.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n5.nabble.com

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Powell

I have used it also. Like it a lot, but I am placing my stamp on the table and inking onto the stamp flat, if that makes sense. No smearing so far. 

Mary Powell 
StaMPIN' UP! Demonstrator
470-7456

On Aug 28, 2015, at 3:05 PM, SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23349h19@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@gmail.com

I've had a really good experience with this ink. I love the stamped image it creates and I've had no trouble with smearing.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM, SUDSOL [Anita Watson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23348h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
anitawatson@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Archival+Ink+in+Holiday+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: anitawatson@sbcglobal.net

I have not had any trouble with smearing. The ink comes off of the polymer with nail polish remover if nothing else, just like sharpies do.
Anita

stampercamper@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
<a href="tel:443-902-0208" value="+14439020208" target="_blank">443-902-0208

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anita Watson, please change the email address to: anitawatson@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23348.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n5.nabble.com

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: mcoverston@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23349.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h74@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Willimer
In reply to this post by Robin Boyer

Thank you Robin, could you provide a translation please Emoji

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ
My Online Store: HERE
My Blog: HERE

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:57:02 -0700
To: stampingbeauty@

eager2stamprsb@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: eager2stamprsb@

I find mine s bit dry. Maybe flight home with heat part of reason need to re ink

Rubber Hugs,
Robin S. Boyer 

Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2015, at 3:40 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23346h23@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@?subject=RE: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23346.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Boyer, please change the email address to: eager2stamprsb@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23347.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h10@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog, click here.
Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog

donnab07
In reply to this post by Linda Willimer

I love this ink.  I have used watercolor markers with it, as well as blender pens and actual watercoloring.  No smearing!  I will continue to use Stazon for stamping on non-pourous surfaces.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n23343h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23343h75@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

stampingbeauty@hotmail.com?subject=Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I have had NO problems stamping with this ink, no matter what type of material the stamp is made with.

Donna Bagwell  

From: ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 12:41 PM

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble]

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Linda Willimer

I asked about it a couple weeks ago and everyone had nothing but good things to say about it, so I ordered it. I received it this past week and used it for the first time last night. Love it! I stamped and water colored my main focal point for my contribution to SUDSOL's Holiday Catalog card swap. It didn't smear at all... and does NOT have the strong smell that StazOn has. Yay!

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 29, 2015, at 4:36 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23343h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingbeauty@hotmail.com?subject=Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Mary Brown

Really?!? I stamped and colored about 25 images with no smearing.

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 29, 2015, at 5:39 AM, SUDSOL [Mary Brown] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23345h27@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampercamper@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Archival Ink in Holiday Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampercamper@gmail.com

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:32 PM, SUDSOL [Jayne Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23344h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
jaynehansen@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Archival+Ink+in+Holiday+Catalog

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jayne Hansen, please change the email address to: jaynehansen@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h56@n5.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

mackend
In reply to this post by donnab07

Dahlias
I have used it on a few projects today, and it was a bit dry, but okay. I will most likely re-ink later on.  I like how it stamps (red rubber) really crisp. 

I have a question, how are you cleaning your stamps after using it (red rubber and/or photopolymer)?  I have just been using baby wipes, and the stampin mist/stampin' scrub.  Seems to be okay - little staining (again, red rubber).

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Happy Stampin'
Dottie :-)
Dahlias

From: SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23353h45@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <justdottie@>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 5:57 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I have had NO problems stamping with this ink, no matter what type of material the stamp is made with.

Donna Bagwell  

From: ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble ]

pstrickland@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble [ ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble ]

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

From: "SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Product Q&As" < ml-node+s1100894n23343h74@.nabble >

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23353.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

I have used this ink with great results. There seems to be no information about how to clean the stamps so I've just been stamping off really well and then using my stampin'up scrub and stampin'up mist. Does anyone have info about cleaning the stamps after using this ink? 

On Saturday, August 29, 2015, SUDSOL [mackend] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n23375h29@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justdottie@sbcglobal.net?subject%5Cx3dRe:%2BSU!:%2BArchival%2BInk%2Bin%2BHoliday%2BCatalog&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to mackend privately at justdottie@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justdottie@sbcglobal.net&#39;);" target="_blank">justdottie@...

Dahlias
I have used it on a few projects today, and it was a bit dry, but okay. I will most likely re-ink later on.  I like how it stamps (red rubber) really crisp. 

I have a question, how are you cleaning your stamps after using it (red rubber and/or photopolymer)?  I have just been using baby wipes, and the stampin mist/stampin' scrub.  Seems to be okay - little staining (again, red rubber).

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Happy Stampin'
Dottie :-)
Dahlias
Stationery, an att.net Mail and Paperless Post collaboration

From: SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n23353h45@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <justdottie@>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 5:57 PM

donna@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell  

From: ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n23346h68@.nabble ]

pstrickland@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Archival%20Ink%20in%20Holiday%20Catalog

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble [ ml-node+s1100894n23344h98@.nabble ]

It dries fairly quickly.

Jayne Hansen

From: "SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Product Q&As" < ml-node+s1100894n23343h74@.nabble >

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;donna@idahobagwells.net&#39;);" target="_blank">donna@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23353.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to mackend, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justdottie@sbcglobal.net&#39;);" target="_blank">justdottie@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Archival-Ink-in-Holiday-Catalog-tp23343p23375.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h78@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n1954h78@...

--
Barbara Felece
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator