classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

April OnStage in Fort Worth - Swap

Jennie Dietrich
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Howdy, I will be hosting the SUDSOL Swap at the Fort Worth OnStage event.  I realize it is a little early but since several have already started stamping and creating for swapping at the event, I figure we start this list also.

SWAP NAME: SLB 2018 OnStage Fort Worth Swap  
SWAP HOSTESS: Jennie Dietrich

REQUIREMENTS:

• Use ONLY current SU! products (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! embellishments.  
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.
• Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.

I will confirm via email each person that has signed.   You will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

THE COUNT:  ALL + 1. The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them.
This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.  

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.

All cards will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the card recipe.

THE SWAP
Where:   I am not familiar with the facility where OnStage is being hosted.  If someone is, please let me know.  I will update the WHERE we will swap as soon as I have a better feeling for the facility.  
When:   In years past there has been a sort of hour break for lunch and additional swapping.  We will meet in this lunch break.

My plan is to have something with me that says SUDSOL SWAP on it so you can find me.   More of these details as we get closer.

It has been a while since I have attended a Stampin'Up! event.... so if you have a better suggestion, I am always open to new ideas, but I am looking forward to doing a lot of swapping.  I am also open to other kinds of swaps, like if we want to try One Sheet Wonders or 3D or Fancy Folds... Open to all of those ideas as well.

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom