April 2017 - OnStage Savannah SUDSOL Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

April 2017 - OnStage Savannah SUDSOL Swap

Jeanne Moss
I have uploaded images of the swap cards from Savannah OnStage.  You can find them in the Pin area by searching for:

April 2017 - OnStage Savannah

I also added a picture of our swap group.  Due to a miscommunication, Karel wasn't in our picture, but we did manage to get her GORGEOUS card!

Enjoy!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: April 2017 - OnStage Savannah SUDSOL Swap

Barbara Stitt

Thanks Jeanne!

Sent from my iPad

On May 16, 2017, at 12:54 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n36249h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=April 2017 - OnStage Savannah SUDSOL Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I have uploaded images of the swap cards from Savannah OnStage.  You can find them in the Pin area by searching for:

April 2017 - OnStage Savannah

I also added a picture of our swap group.  Due to a miscommunication, Karel wasn't in our picture, but we did manage to get her GORGEOUS card!

Enjoy!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/April-2017-OnStage-Savannah-SUDSOL-Swap-tp36249.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.