App to manage events

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

App to manage events

Phyllis Strickland
What app are you using to manage larger events such as a stamping pajama party or weekend retreat

I am tryin Evite but am finding it doesn’t have a place to post  times for various activities or what to bring.  I am testing the free version, the paid version doesn’t list any additional functionality

I like the Broadcast messaging and group chat would be great but it it limited to 10 ppl. Don’t say use cell phone group text messaging because it doesn’t work great with mix of iOS and android

Thanks for any suggestions you have

Ps.  I do something like this 1 or 2 times a year so it’s not worth spending $224 like one site I found

I find that help isn’t very helpful.  Eg want to add cell # as people reply but I can’t find a way to edit the guest info.

Is this the best there is without spending a lot of money.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: App to manage events

Ruthie Burkey

What about setting up a private Facebook group for your event?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48389h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=App to manage events
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

What app are you using to manage larger events such as a stamping pajama party or weekend retreat

I am tryin Evite but am finding it doesn’t have a place to post  times for various activities or what to bring.  I am testing the free version, the paid version doesn’t list any additional functionality

I like the Broadcast messaging and group chat would be great but it it limited to 10 ppl. Don’t say use cell phone group text messaging because it doesn’t work great with mix of iOS and android

Thanks for any suggestions you have

Ps.  I do something like this 1 or 2 times a year so it’s not worth spending $224 like one site I found

I find that help isn’t very helpful.  Eg want to add cell # as people reply but I can’t find a way to edit the guest info.

Is this the best there is without spending a lot of money.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/App-to-manage-events-tp48389.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Yah is for the idea. That was my first idea but some ppl refuse to use Facebook - privacy concerns.

Phyllis

On Jun 4, 2019, at 7:53 PM, SUDSOL [Ruthie Burkey] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48398h72@.nabble>

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48389h28@.nabble>

> What app are you using to manage larger events such as a stamping pajama party or weekend retreat
>
> I am tryin Evite but am finding it doesn’t have a place to post  times for various activities or what to bring.  I am testing the free version, the paid version doesn’t list any additional functionality
>
> I like the Broadcast messaging and group chat would be great but it it limited to 10 ppl. Don’t say use cell phone group text messaging because it doesn’t work great with mix of iOS and android
>
> Thanks for any suggestions you have
>
> Ps.  I do something like this 1 or 2 times a year so it’s not worth spending $224 like one site I found
>
> I find that help isn’t very helpful.  Eg want to add cell # as people reply but I can’t find a way to edit the guest info.
>
> Is this the best there is without spending a lot of money.

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Oops sorry, that should say thank you.  Siri’s ears must be plugged this AM.

On Jun 5, 2019, at 8:47 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48404h58@n7.nabble.com>
Yah is for the idea. That was my first idea but some ppl refuse to use Facebook - privacy concerns.

Phyllis

On Jun 4, 2019, at 7:53 PM, SUDSOL [Ruthie Burkey] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48398h72@.nabble>

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48389h28@.nabble>

> What app are you using to manage larger events such as a stamping pajama party or weekend retreat
>
> I am tryin Evite but am finding it doesn’t have a place to post  times for various activities or what to bring.  I am testing the free version, the paid version doesn’t list any additional functionality
>
> I like the Broadcast messaging and group chat would be great but it it limited to 10 ppl. Don’t say use cell phone group text messaging because it doesn’t work great with mix of iOS and android
>
>
> Ps.  I do something like this 1 or 2 times a year so it’s not worth spending $224 like one site I found
>
> I find that help isn’t very helpful.  Eg want to add cell # as people reply but I can’t find a way to edit the guest info.
>
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

This is not the subject but I can not get into sudsol in order to start the business chat.  I will keep trying.  Someone that can get in, please tell them I am having a problem  Joyce Pacer

On June 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48406h0@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: App to manage events
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Oops sorry, that should say thank you.  Siri’s ears must be plugged this AM.

On Jun 5, 2019, at 8:47 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48404h58@.nabble >

Phyllis

On Jun 4, 2019, at 7:53 PM, SUDSOL [Ruthie Burkey] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48398h72@.nabble >

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 7:04 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n48389h28@.nabble >

>
>
>
>
>
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/App-to-manage-events-tp48389p48406.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat