Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Have you tried any new techniques lately that you could share with us?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

Charlotte Lindmeier
I guess everyone is too busy to share.
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

Jeanne Moss

I did the Q-tip technique and then did it with daubers.  Which do you like best?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 23, 2019, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50660h1@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50660.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Hard to pick, but I like the q-tip best. I’d like the dauber more if the center color was lighter/brighter—like the sun shining through the leaves.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 23, 2019, at 4:08 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50663h52@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I did the Q-tip technique and then did it with daubers.  Which do you like best?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 23, 2019, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50660h1@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50660.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50663.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Anne Hayward
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
I've tried the Retiform or Grid Technique and the Faux Mosiac Technique.

Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I love the one on the right the best! But both are great!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n50663h98@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50663h98@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 3:17 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Any%20New%20Techniques%20to%20Share%20with%20Your%20Customers?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

270-307-1230

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

I love the way you did the retiform technique with part technique and part solid for the verse.  I also like the way you did the faux mosiac next to the bottom.  Hope you are going to share directions for that.

On November 23, 2019 at 5:44 PM "SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50664h98@.nabble> wrote:

annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50664.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I like them both! Especially the colors!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 24, 2019, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50663h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

Love them all, but especially the first one.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 24, 2019, at 8:44 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50664h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

20190520_173434-COLLAGE.jpg (165K) Download Attachment
20190520_155344.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
20190519_235935.jpg (604K) Download Attachment
20190520_155006_1559836772855.jpg (71K) Download Attachment

I did this technique and don't know what it's called.  Basically, it is triangles attached to a stiched nested label, then the top end is attached between the card bases and it swings up out of the way to show a greeting.  I cased this from another demo.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 1:55 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50660h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re:+Any+New+Techniques+to+Share+with+Your+Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

This is really pretty, Kim!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2019, at 9:27 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50680h21@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

20190520_173434-COLLAGE.jpg (165K) Download Attachment
20190520_155344.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
20190519_235935.jpg (604K) Download Attachment
20190520_155006_1559836772855.jpg (71K) Download Attachment

I did this technique and don't know what it's called. Basically, it is triangles attached to a stiched nested label, then the top end is attached between the card bases and it swings up out of the way to show a greeting. I cased this from another demo.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 1:55 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50660h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re:+Any+New+Techniques+to+Share+with+Your+Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50680.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Such a hard pick/choice .... but I like choose the dauber; like the softness it adds. 
Both are Beautiful 

Pam

On Nov 23, 2019, at 4:08 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50663h40@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50663.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Light Pillars- Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?

Anne Hayward
I recently learned about Light Pillars, an optical phenomenon that occurs when light is refracted by ice crystals.

I used the photo taken of light pillars in Canada as the inspiration to create my own.
I used post-it-notes to mask the light pillars and sponge daubers to add Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry, and metallic copper inks.  The sky was sponged using Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Basic Black, metallic copper, and Whisper White Craft (like a Northern Lights background.)
The card front is Shimmery White matted to Gold Foil.  The trees are from Snow Globe Scenes Dies.

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Hard to choose, but like q tip best. 

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2019, at 8:51 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50671h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Any New Techniques to Share with Your Customers?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Love them all, but especially the first one.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 24, 2019, at 8:44 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50664h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Any-New-Techniques-to-Share-with-Your-Customers-tp50580p50671.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com