Another Merry Patterns Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Another Merry Patterns Question

Maria Pobre
One of my unit members is trying to add Merry Patterns to her $350 (retail) order. It is not letting her add it. When she tries to continue with the order the message for qualifying pops up, but when she tries to add it the message that it is a limited promo item pops up. The system keeps taking her in circles. Is anyone else having this problem?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question

Barbara Stitt

Mine popped up automatically and I just clicked on it.  Did not have 
To enter number.  maybe she can try again and see if it pops up.

To be honest, I dislike this new ordering system.  

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

One of my unit members is trying to add Merry Patterns to her $350 (retail) order. It is not letting her add it. When she tries to continue with the order the message for qualifying pops up, but when she tries to add it the message that it is a limited promo item pops up. The system keeps taking her in circles. Is anyone else having this problem?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I had to add my Merry Patterns set on the Host Benefits page 
Deborah 

On Sep 30, 2017, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38489h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38489.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@n7.nabble.com
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

I'll have her try that.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38489h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38489.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

The system won't let her proceed to the Hostess Benefits page.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 1, 2017, at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38490h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

I had to add my Merry Patterns set on the Host Benefits page 
Deborah 

On Sep 30, 2017, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38489h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@n7.nabble.com
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38490.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Paula Eyler
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

It needs to be added into the rewards section of the hostess

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 10:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi

Needs to put it in the hostess rewards. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Paula Eyler

It wasn't letting her proceed to the Rewards. I forwarded the suggestion to click on the pop-up as someone else suggested. That worked!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 1, 2017, at 11:36 PM, SUDSOL [Paula Eyler] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38495h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

paulaeyler@charter.net?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: paulaeyler@charter.net

It needs to be added into the rewards section of the hostess

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 10:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Paula Eyler, please change the email address to: paulaeyler@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38495.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman

I put the item number under hostess gift and it took it.

Joan Norman
Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

When I got mine I was very surprised it was in French. I couldn't remember what I did to choose it. My printed shipping invoice showed I chose the French version. They are sending me the English version, so I think it was a glitch on their end.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38489h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h64@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

barrl

I placed an order this morning.  When I went to check out the screen told me I was eligible for the free set.  It gave me a choice between English and French.

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38512h78@.nabble> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

When I got mine I was very surprised it was in French. I couldn't remember what I did to choose it. My printed shipping invoice showed I chose the French version. They are sending me the English version, so I think it was a glitch on their end.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n38489h49@.nabble > wrote:

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38488h74@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h64@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38512.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h80@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

It is added at the hostess benefits section where you put your free merchandise

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:37 PM, SUDSOL [barrl] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38513h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ljbarr1953@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Another+Merry+Patterns+Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ljbarr1953@yahoo.com

I placed an order this morning.  When I went to check out the screen told me I was eligible for the free set.  It gave me a choice between English and French.

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38512h78@.nabble> wrote:

bobbieganley@...?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n38489h49@.nabble > wrote:

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: Another Merry Patterns Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Mine popped up automatically and I just clicked on it.  Did not have 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2017, at 11:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n38488h74@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h64@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38512.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h80@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to barrl, please change the email address to: ljbarr1953@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Another-Merry-Patterns-Question-tp38488p38513.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com