classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please

Jeanne Walsh
Hello everyone.

With the release of the new catalog come June 1, its that time to put together the supply list for all the projects found in the catalog.  With the introduction of the new colors and accessories, it may take a little longer than it usually does to put the supply list together. The more volunteers the quicker we can get it done.

If you have not volunteered in the past, let me fill you in on your responsibilities.  I assign the pages from the catalog that you would be responsible for identifying the products used. I provide the format to be used so we can ensure consistency. The amount of time needed will depend on the number of volunteers and how many pages each person is assigned.  It would be best if you have the catalog in front of you versus looking at the PDF on line.

If you are unfamiliar with the catalog supply list, please see the latest supply lists here on SUDSOL.

I would love to hear from you if you feel you can dedicate some time to the project.  Please private reply to createwithjeanne@gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne Walsh

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please

Barb Stencel

I am willing to help out but won’t have a chunk of time until mid next week. If that is ok, send me some pages!

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To:  Barbara  Stencel
Sent: April 12, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Subject: SU!: Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Hello everyone.

With the release of the new catalog come June 1, its that time to put together the supply list for all the projects found in the catalog.  With the introduction of the new colors and accessories, it may take a little longer than it usually does to put the supply list together. The more volunteers the quicker we can get it done.

If you have not volunteered in the past, let me fill you in on your responsibilities.  I assign the pages from the catalog that you would be responsible for identifying the products used. I provide the format to be used so we can ensure consistency. The amount of time needed will depend on the number of volunteers and how many pages each person is assigned.  It would be best if you have the catalog in front of you versus looking at the PDF on line.

If you are unfamiliar with the catalog supply list, please see the latest supply lists here on SUDSOL.

I would love to hear from you if you feel you can dedicate some time to the project.  Please private reply to createwithjeanne@.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Annual-Catalog-Supply-List-Project-Volunteers-Please-tp41756.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

Jeanne,  I am in for this project.  Just let me know the section. 

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n41756h54@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41756h54@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:15 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Annual Catalog Supply List Project - Volunteers Please

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Annual%20Catalog%20Supply%20List%20Project%20-%20Volunteers%20Please

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Hello everyone.

I would love to hear from you if you feel you can dedicate some time to the project.  Please private reply to createwithjeanne@gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Annual-Catalog-Supply-List-Project-Volunteers-Please-tp41756.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.