Angel stamps

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Angel stamps

Ellen
I have a chance to sell some cards at the florist shop I work in.  Can we use past Angel or just are catty?

I am currently using the one with the stamp on it that says Made with Love and then putting the Stampin' Up! stamp under it.  Then I sign my name on the edge of the stamp.  I am going to make a bunch and punch them out so I have them when I need them.

Thanks
Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Angel stamps

shelly peck

You can use any angel stamp 

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 3:38 PM SUDSOL [Ellen] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51453h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ewilliams9780@gmail.com?subject=Angel+stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@gmail.com

I have a chance to sell some cards at the florist shop I work in.  Can we use past Angel or just are catty?

I am currently using the one with the stamp on it that says Made with Love and then putting the Stampin' Up! stamp under it.  Then I sign my name on the edge of the stamp.  I am going to make a bunch and punch them out so I have them when I need them.

Thanks
Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Angel-stamps-tp51453.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.