Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?

BobbieGanley
I usually host a swap different from Blythe's swap. I like to hold it at a different time. I am thinking Friday morning before the opening session.  Those that might be interested in participating, what might you like to swap?  I'm thinking of 3D - treat holders where the treat is included. Or, could make it a WOW full card swap. Tell me what you think about either option (if you prefer the WOW card, what kind of WOW?)

Bobbie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?

Sue Erickson

I like the idea of a treat holder or a collapsible 3-D Card

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:51 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43708h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I usually host a swap different from Blythe's swap. I like to hold it at a different time. I am thinking Friday morning before the opening session.  Those that might be interested in participating, what might you like to swap?  I'm thinking of 3D - treat holders where the treat is included. Or, could make it a WOW full card swap. Tell me what you think about either option (if you prefer the WOW card, what kind of WOW?)

Bobbie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Alternate-SUDSOL-Swap-in-Orlando-tp43708.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

Hi- I would like a 3D item as well- I always love to get ideas for small gifts for event attendees-

On 2018-08-15 20:46, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Swaps & SU! Events wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:51 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43708h26@.nabble> wrote:

bobbieganley@?subject=Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Bobbie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Alternate-SUDSOL-Swap-in-Orlando-tp43708.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Alternate-SUDSOL-Swap-in-Orlando-tp43708p43742.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h27@.nabble

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

treat holders are fun. I'd be interested
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 6:23 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43752h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
petking@vcn.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Alternate+SUDSOL+Swap+in+Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

Hi- I would like a 3D item as well- I always love to get ideas for small gifts for event attendees-

On 2018-08-15 20:46, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Swaps & SU! Events wrote:

akviewpt@...?subject=Re: SU!: Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:51 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43708h26@.nabble> wrote:

bobbieganley@?subject=Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

I usually host a swap different from Blythe's swap. I like to hold it at a different time. I am thinking Friday morning before the opening session.  Those that might be interested in participating, what might you like to swap?  I'm thinking of 3D - treat holders where the treat is included. Or, could make it a WOW full card swap. Tell me what you think about either option (if you prefer the WOW card, what kind of WOW?)

Bobbie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Alternate-SUDSOL-Swap-in-Orlando-tp43708p43742.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h27@.nabble

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Alternate-SUDSOL-Swap-in-Orlando-tp43708p43752.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Black
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

I would be interested in this swap. 

Thank you,
Catherine

On Aug 15, 2018, at 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43708h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Alternate SUDSOL Swap in Orlando?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Bobbie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Hi Bobbie,

I would love a 3D Treat Holder swap. These are really handy for craft sales, and gift giving, and I am always looking for new ideas!

Connie

Connie Scheel
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
www.greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n43708h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Alternate+SUDSOL+Swap+in+Orlando?

I usually host a swap different from Blythe's swap. I like to hold it at a different time. I am thinking Friday morning before the opening session.  Those that might be interested in participating, what might you like to swap?  I'm thinking of 3D - treat holders where the treat is included. Or, could make it a WOW full card swap. Tell me what you think about either option (if you prefer the WOW card, what kind of WOW?)

Bobbie

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com